Ruby Ritz/Good Gossip

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CateCate

Reaction score
Hi all!

Does anyone know how similar Gelish 'Good Gossip' and CND Shellac 'Ruby Ritz' are? I have GG already.

Thanks! :D

I have them both and they are very similar to each other. If you have one, you prob don't need the other! X

That's great, thank you, I think I shall just stick with Good Gossip then. They look very similar to me but on photos sometimes it's hard to see the true colour.

Ruby ritz is a limited edition, good gossip is available all year round...one of my most popular colours.

I have both and they are pretty much identical....love that Good Gossip is available all year round and the consistency is just fab :Love:

I find ruby ritz is a little more sparkly however not enough to buy both also. Ruby Ritz went very thick whereas my Good gossip is still perfect. xx

I have Gelish and CND Shellac customers I'm going to have to stock both... I'm wearing Good Gossip as we speak but I guess I'm going to have to fight at 12pm on the 2nd for Ruby Ritz (even though it's now being sold with Wildfire - which I already have!) :(

I have Gelish and CND Shellac customers I'm going to have to stock both... I'm wearing Good Gossip as we speak but I guess I'm going to have to fight at 12pm on the 2nd for Ruby Ritz (even though it's now being sold with Wildfire - which I already have!) :(

Ooh is it the 2nd? Wasn't sure, so thanks for this x

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

I also use both systems and therefore I will stock both. I won't be staying up until silly o'clock to order it though as there will be plent stock of this popular colour.

When using Good Gossip I tend to use a coat of Stand Out red under it which gives a deeper red. Therefore I will probably do the same with Wildfire under Ruby Ritz.

I also use both systems and therefore I will stock both. I won't be staying up until silly o'clock to order it though as there will be plent stock of this popular colour.

When using Good Gossip I tend to use a coat of Stand Out red under it which gives a deeper red. Therefore I will probably do the same with Wildfire under Ruby Ritz.

Ooh I did the same last night with Stand out and Good Gossip... Although I wonder if I should have used two coats of Stand out under rather than one!!

Don't suppose you know if Ruby Ritz is being released on the 2nd or have I just made that up? :) x

Ooh is it the 2nd? Wasn't sure, so thanks for this x

Oh no! please don't quote me on that bit - I'm not sure... I'll feel terribly if I've got that wrong... Sorry :(

Oh no! please don't quote me on that bit - I'm not sure... I'll feel terribly if I've got that wrong... Sorry :(

Hey no worries! I'll keep checking the S2 FB page....daily! Lol x

Hey no worries! I'll keep checking the S2 FB page....daily! Lol x

Someone must know surely?? I'll check S2 Facebook page and I'll ask.... X

Someone must know surely?? I'll check S2 Facebook page and I'll ask.... X

Just been announced that Ruby Ritz is being launched at midnight (what a surprise!) on Friday the 1st November!!x

Just been announced that Ruby Ritz is being launched at midnight (what a surprise!) on Friday the 1st November!!x

Great! Thankyou! Xx

Post on S2 Facebook page to help any confusion The Riby Ritz Duo will be launched 11.59pm Thursday 31st Oct so it will be available to purchase on Friday 1st Nov not the 2nd :)

Latest posts

Back