Ruby Slipper Powder...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny-Nails

Reaction score
Hey guys, been looking at some of the nails created using the Ruby Slipper technique.

I am soooo longing to have a try, but not sure if my customers would be brave enough to try something different :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Would anyone be willing to sell me a little tub of the mixed powders, enough to do a set of enhancements so I could show my ladies what they are missing out on!! Before investing in the full sizes to mix together.....I know in the past I have bought powders (as a cannot resist ANYTHING to do with nails!!) and I have ended up with it/them stuck in the cupboard unused!

Sorry to be cheeky, :|
Hope someone can help :)

Thanks in advance
Jenny - Nails x x x x

Jenny-Nails said:
Hey guys, been looking at some of the nails created using the Ruby Slipper technique.

I am soooo longing to have a try, but not sure if my customers would be brave enough to try something different :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Would anyone be willing to sell me a little tub of the mixed powders, enough to do a set of enhancements so I could show my ladies what they are missing out on!! Before investing in the full sizes to mix together.....I know in the past I have bought powders (as a cannot resist ANYTHING to do with nails!!) and I have ended up with it/them stuck in the cupboard unused!

Sorry to be cheeky, :|
Hope someone can help :)

Thanks in advance
Jenny - Nails x x x x

Hi jenny

The best way to get your clients to wear them is to wear them yourself my clients have gone mad over the glitter acrylics since i have been wearing them and that's all down to seeing Mrs Geek wearing them :)

If you are going to NEC let me know and i'm sure i can sort you out with some ruby slipper mix ;)

crazy'n'creative said:
Hi jenny

The best way to get your clients to wear them is to wear them yourself my clients have gone mad over the glitter acrylics since i have been wearing them and that's all down to seeing Mrs Geek wearing them :)

If you are going to NEC let me know and i'm sure i can sort you out with some ruby slipper mix ;)

Oooh Caroline I'm going to the NEC on Sunday 22nd...will you be there that day??

I'd love a set of Ruby Slippers and I know you're right re. clients wanting things when they see you wearing it....I tested some nail art pens on my thumb only to see what the colours were like...in random patterns and 3 people asked me for the same design that day! ha ha :lol:

P.s. re the NEC I've ordered tickets (about 2 wks ago...still not arrived yet :rolleyes: )...do you have tickets? If not, do you think taking my Professional beauty card and CND certificates would get me in? I'm starting to worry a bit now!

Thanks again Caroline, hope to hear from you soon

Jenny - Nails :lol:

Jenny-Nails said:
P.s. re the NEC I've ordered tickets (about 2 wks ago...still not arrived yet :rolleyes: )...do you have tickets? If not, do you think taking my Professional beauty card and CND certificates would get me in? I'm starting to worry a bit now

Jenny - Nails :lol:
Jenny ... First show I ever went to was at the NEC. My ticket hadnt come in time either. I took my certs but, they still wouldnt let me in without paying :mad:
By the way ... my tickets havent come yet either :rolleyes:

My ticket isnt here yet either!!!! :cry: BUT....Im sure that Prof Beauty say that they send em out 7-10 days before the event... so still time yet. I generally hang on to one of the application forms, (seems like I get zillions delivered before any of the shows!) just in case I am ever faced with an "undelivered ticket" crisis....and by goodness that would be a crisis!!!!!
:rolleyes:

Unfortunately....I cant go on the Sunday....Im going on Monday so I guess Im gonna miss U all!..........anyone else going on the Monday????

They do come out quite close to the date of show but if you have sent off for them you only need to go inside and tell them, its all on computer and they`ll give you a badge there and then. No need to panic.
Even if you haven`t got badges to go in with, there are plenty of the cards flying around that you fill in and take with you, they act as tickets.
I usually order my tickets online to Professional Beauty at www.professionalbeauty.co.uk although if you`ve already sent off your card they will already have your details and be processing your tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back