RUBY SLIPPERS TRIAL

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nothingbutnails

Hi all. I did my first set of glitter tip acrylics today. I am so pleased with them. I didnt measure in any particular way, just used some metro sin city, some spanish tile mosaic and some red glitter. My client was over the moon with them. Glad she trusted me enough to be my first trial. I didn;t put clear on the nail first, just did them like I would do pink and whites, but did put a clear over the top. Will this be ok. I then put a shiney u.v. top coat on and they looked fab. Will post some piccies soon. Going to get a camera phone and hope they will come out on that. I think these mosaic and metro powders are great for Xmas. Not sure what to do with the very light coloured metro powders, any ideas.

Well firstly, don't worry about the Clear on the natural nail first but it IS important to do it over the Ruby Tip so that you don't buff the red glitter and make it silver!! You will all be thrilled to know :? :rolleyes: that my Ruby Tips are back and better than ever - thanks to Diane P. xx ;) I feel quite responsible for this look and am very happy that you are all enjoying it so much :tongue:

nothingbutnails said:
Not sure what to do with the very light coloured metro powders, any ideas.

which colours do you mean??? i have used all of them there are some pics on my website just play and have fun

And samantha i still have the same look as you hun stiletto ruby red slippers ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back