Rude competition!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! She sounds like a lovely person doesn't she! She must be using hair cut off a barbie doll or something for that price! I wouldn't worry at all your obviously excellent at what you do x

Lushlonglocks hey guys just wondering if any one could tell me the best site to get micro ring extensions from?? Iv been a qualified hair dresser for years Iv just started doing the micro rings but I cant find hair that I'm in love with yet :( also lushlonglocks I wouldn't worry you will prop have a few calls asking u to fix the messes that's she's made

Unfortunately there are some very cheeky and unscrupulous people out there.

Do what you can to protect your facebook page and emphasise your qualifications, experience and the quality of your materials & service.

Keep doing what you're doing and rise above it!

Thanks everyone! Ive calmed down a bit now haha! Still very annoyed though! Im most worried about potential clients reading these 'horror stories' about me and going elsewhere rather than them going to her. As i said before word of mouth sells but it can also ruin you!

You do have every right to be annoyed.

You have to trust that your customers are happy and will spread the word.

I believe that what goes around comes around. You will get what you deserve and so will she. Let us know how it goes ...

I had this too, I sent a facebook message explaining if one more comment was posted i would be filing a court claim against her, as well as a complaint to facebook. I also said that with her pricing (100quid for a full head of 1g russian hair...PAH REALLY?!) that i would be getting onto trading standards to investigate her....I intended to do none of this, however it got the desired effect...

basicall she cra*ped herself, and wrote a public apology on my wall....:D

oh my god im mad for you!!!! Ahhh! shes obviously not confident enough that she can get her own clients through hard work and reputation? and for that price! she will last 2 minutes! When she makes her mistakes id post a status and tag her in it saying want cheap get cheap..come to me for a quakity fitting! hehe sorry i know thats mean! dont threat you will be around so much longer than her xx

Latest posts

Back