Rude Joke

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire 1

Reaction score
A man met a beautiful girl and she agreed to spend the night with him for $500.00. So they spent the night together.
In the morning, before he left, he told the girl that he did not have any cash with him, but that he would have his secretary write a cheque and mail it to her, calling the payment "Rent for Apartment."
On the way to the office, he regretted what he had done, realizing that the whole event was not worth the price. So, he sent a cheque for $250.00 and enclosed a note:

Dear Madam,
Enclosed find a cheque in the amount of $250.00 for rent of your apartment. I am not sending the amount agreed upon because when I rented the apartment, I was under the impression that:
1. It had never been occupied.
2. There was plenty of heat.
3. It was small enough to make me cosy and at home. Last night, however, I found out that it had been previously occupied, that there wasn't any heat, and that it was entirely too large.

Upon receipt of the note, the girl immediately sent back the following & reply.....

Dear Sir:
First of all, I cannot understand how you expect such a beautiful apartment to remain unoccupied indefinitely. As for the heat, there is plenty of it if you know how to turn it on. Regarding the space, the apartment is indeed of regular size, but if you don't have enough furniture to fill it, please don't blame the landlord.
I will expect full payment due immediately or I will be forced to hire someone to remove your furniture.

Claire x

That was really good, made me laugh, thanks.:lol:

:lol: made me laugh

I love it! Claire, where do you get these?! Heeheehee. x

you r funny lol xx

you are really making my nite!

lol - you've done it again! ps still working on that huge challenge you gave me on the "ghost" night!!!!!

excellent!! really made me laugh......got any more??
icon_lol.gif

Latest posts

Back