Rude people!! Grrrr....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with Weezie on this one. Whats the point of going to the effort to send an email to say you are going elsewhere because they are cheaper. Either they have nothing better to do in their life or they were trying it on for a cheap deal. I would just email back (if you want to) and say my price reflects my quality of service, qualifications and experience (ie. you get what you pay for). Ignore them !! Am assuming this is the only one aswell ... just let it go over your head and refuse to think about it anymore, am sure you are absolutely fab at what you do and worth every penny !! xxx

Ok, everyone, just a little update for you all.

Work is BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!!!! I have never been so busy in my life and I certainly haven't noticed the credit crunch!!! I was so busy I was getting a shop but did decide against it. I am now extending my current building so that I have room to bring in another tech/therapist!!!!

So to all those people who gave me such wonderful bits of advice - thank you!!! I carried on and worked bloody hard and now it's paying off!! My appointments are being booked months in advance and i have a 2-3 week waiting list!!! Which is why I've had to get another person!!

Don't let snotty, rude people make you feel worthless!! :hug:

Ah well done girl !! xxxx

lol !! Dont know what happened there !! Never saw the date on this one, must have mis-pressed a key and put all the posts in a different order !! Ah well, glad its sorted for you now ! xx

Ok, everyone, just a little update for you all.

Work is BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!!!! I have never been so busy in my life and I certainly haven't noticed the credit crunch!!! I was so busy I was getting a shop but did decide against it. I am now extending my current building so that I have room to bring in another tech/therapist!!!!

So to all those people who gave me such wonderful bits of advice - thank you!!! I carried on and worked bloody hard and now it's paying off!! My appointments are being booked months in advance and i have a 2-3 week waiting list!!! Which is why I've had to get another person!!

Don't let snotty, rude people make you feel worthless!! :hug:

Absolutely fantastic and good to hear..just goes to show that even in a recession phase that business can be grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat ..well done :hug:

Last edited:
Kelly I am so pleased for you and your post has really made me smile :green:

Keep up with the positive attitude - you have already and will go far :hug::hug:

I "shield" myself too, before I meet with anyone! My favorite author, Doreen Virtue, writes a lot about this in her book, "Healing with the Angels". It works too! I think of myself in a "mirrored" bubble so the negative energy bounces off of me and goes right back to the person with it. I always "layer" myself with pink since that's a loving color.. I have great compassion for rude people and never take it personally. It's never about you - it's about them and unfortunately, they don't have a clue that what they're thinking about and their attitude of non-gratitude is getting them exactly what they're asking for. The universe doesn't care if you think good or bad - like attracts like.

I also believe in working smarter, not harder. You get what you pay for and you must follow a business model that commands (not demands) respect for your profession and professionalism. It costs a lot of time and money to get to a first-class level of skill and it's okay to charge for it. love, kelly

Latest posts

Back