Rumor re: Intimates Collection?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maz101

1st place winner at Nailympia 2016
Reaction score
I've just been told that the intimates collection is a limited edition, I replied it's not its perm and part of the colours and then she said nope in the USA they are le and when sold out there not being redone.

Now I'm sure they've got this wrong, very thing have read and spoken to people about has pointed to them being perm colours and that they may be bringing the vinylux to match in 2015 but not def.

I'm sure I'm right but if wrong I'd like to know.

I've just been told that the intimates collection is a limited edition, I replied it's not its perm and part of the colours and then she said nope in the USA they are le and when sold out there not being redone.

Now I'm sure they've got this wrong, very thing have read and spoken to people about has pointed to them being perm colours and that they may be bringing the vinylux to match in 2015 but not def.

I'm sure I'm right but if wrong I'd like to know.

The intimates BOXED collection is in limited numbers .. After that, the colours will be sold separately as open stock colours .... And in VINYLUX as well. So the technician is not completely wrong, just confused about the open stock issue.

Wooohoooo

That's what I thought thanks geeg x

so glad they will be available in Vinylux too !!

What does it mean boxed collection? Does the intimates come in a set? I live in America and do not want this colors to be limited

What does it mean boxed collection? Does the intimates come in a set? I live in America and do not want this colors to be limited

Yes, the intimates has been available in a boxed set. But they will all available separately one the sets are sold out.

Thanks geeg I haven't seen the set I've only seen individuals. Thanks for the info I'll search around. I want them all!

Oh great, I was just wondering this the other day as I love satin pyjamas & I mostly wear vinylux so will be adding this to my collection soon

The intimates BOXED collection is in limited numbers .. After that, the colours will be sold separately as open stock colours .... And in VINYLUX as well. So the technician is not completely wrong, just confused about the open stock issue.

Is this new information, have CND changed their mind on the Vinylux release? Are we then able to get an official release date?

The only reason I ask is that Sam Sweet said on the 24th October:

Got this from CND:

There are currently no plans on Intimates in the Vinylux range, but looking into it for a possible 2015 insertion. T|hey ask that all pros go to the CND FB page and share their love for the idea which could move the process along!

Remember, they work over a year out on colours (have already seen next autumns Vinylux colours) so they really are working that far out!

Also will all Shellac future releases be in Vinylux?

Also will all Shellac future releases be in Vinylux?

The pictures of the new collections for 2014 on the CND website show both Shellac and Vinylux bottles

Latest posts

Back