Run out of UV finishing wipe

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Fellow Geeks,

I am not sure if there is already a post about a similar problem but I have run out of UV Finishing Wipe and I really need to take off my old Gelish colour and paint on a new one ready for my birthday party at the weekend. Problem is I don't have time to get to the wholesalers to get some more ( :sad: ) so I was wondering if anyone has an tips as to what I can use instead?

Thanks guys :green:

Alison

Kitchen roll works a treat x

Non acetone polish remover I presume u mean to remove sticky layer

Ok cool, does the towel not get stuck to the nail? I was thinking maybe non-acetone nail varnish remover...??

Confused LOL

Yeah to remove the sticky residue left over by the top it off coat.

I use sanitising spray (that you would use on clients hands) on cotton wool discs, had some cheap stuff left over from my college kit, works a treat! Only use it on myself tho, clients get the proper stuff lol xx

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

I would use sanitise spray too x

Thanks guys that does help, will try it out!

X

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Vodka! Bit of a waste though! ;-)

Yep sanatiser spray works

Xx

Lol at Wendy. Use alcohol. Rubbing alcohol 70% will work, but the higher the %the better the shine, so if you have any 90% I'd use that. I keep some in my bathroom cabinet for cuts and such. Ita what I use at home.

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Thanks guys, that helps loads. Wendy don't have any vodka in my house for drinking let alone getting the sticky residue off my nails lol hand sanitizer it will be! :)

Xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Surgical spirit works great as well

Latest posts

Back