Running machines!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah_clancy

Reaction score
Morning geeks!

I've been thinking about getting one for ages, I do have a gym membership, but I find it so much effort to get up and go, bit of a waste really!

So I'm just wandering if any of you have brought them/ still use them/ or waste of money?!

I really need to get back into exercise!!

Thanks in advance!

x x x

You will find good and bad but its definitely worked for me. I used to go to the gym but when you are working silly hours it didnt quite fit in. Bought my machines donkey years ago and believe it or not they are still with me and tested daily to the limit.

When you exercise at home it does take a lot of will power as its just so easy to do other things and ignore it and you are obviously a bit more limited as the gym will always have more choice but if your heart is set on it then its easy to do and combined with some outdoor sport now that its lighter and warmer outside is the perfect combination.

Depending on how long you run, make sure you buy a good machine and not a flimsy one that will give up after 15 minutes as you definitely wont enjoy your exercise then!

Hi I totally aggree Im wanting to get one as I have become a bit lazy and want to lose some weight I have tried the non electric ones before and they are not good at all but I would definately recommend an electric one :biggrin:

I use a running machine at the gym and wish I could have my own proper one. However, I got back on the cross trainer yesterday and it felt really good to actually feel my muscles working, as well as the aerobic effect. If I had the choice, I would go for a cross trainer for that reason.

Amazing.... Not one negative reply lol.

Anyone's just turn into a clothes rail?!

Haha..... I've seen one I like its about £400, not too pricey but decent enough I should hope!

xx

Latest posts

Back