Runny tan solution, please help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peaches1506

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm in a bit of a panic. I done my first spray tan tonight and the solution was really runny, I know it was because I had the settings on my gun wrong so I turned it down. My question is when my client showers will the runny bits be darker? XxX

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

P.s. I did do a search and couldn't find a clear answer (this could be cause I'm in such a panic!). Xx

If it actually was a run it can show, however tans can be forgiving so if it was just a darker patch should be ok xxx

Thank you so much for your reply :-D I need to stop worrying. X

Hi all,
I'm in a bit of a panic. I done my first spray tan tonight and the solution was really runny, I know it was because I had the settings on my gun wrong so I turned it down. My question is when my client showers will the runny bits be darker? XxX

When I first started in tanning I sprayed myself first and had the solution run down my leg. I dabbed it with kitchen roll (this was closer to hand) and I had the pattern of the paper on my leg. When I showered it off there was no evidence whatsoever of a mishap. I was glad it happened so if it happened on a client then I knew it would turn out fine. Last week I had a client and got in too close and again started to run but turned out perfect. So yes u can stop worrying:) x

If you get a run whilst your still new to it, best way I found is not to dab it! Just dry it off with air from gun. x

Thank you so much! I'm just so glad she wasn't a paying client. She's going to text me and let me know tomorrow how it looks. X

If you get a run whilst your still new to it, best way I found is not to dab it! Just dry it off with air from gun. x

Oh no....... I dabbed! I'm just going to relax and see what she says tomorrow. Thanks again everyone for replying. X

This happened to me I made my sister run to and from the shower 4 times!! Do it quicker and not as close xx

Woohoo! Client just text she's happy with her tan and has recommend me to her friends :-D xxx

Oh no....... I dabbed! I'm just going to relax and see what she says tomorrow. Thanks again everyone for replying. X

Oh dont worry at least you know for future reference!

have you heard back from the client yet peaches? X

Woohoo! Client just text she's happy with her tan and has recommend me to her friends :-D xxx

Glad to hear it!

It's easy when we're new to treatments to panic at this slightest thing but, like you've seen, there's generally nothing to worry about. Well done! :D

haha I asked you what client said at the same time you were writing!

that's great well done x

Latest posts

Back