Russian hair, Berenice London Ltd

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troggles

Reaction score
this is a minefield websites advertising Russian hair etc.

now I know its expensive Russian hair net, but looking for another supplier, but hopefully not dropping in quality

Does anybody rate Berenice London Ltd, noticed prices have increased with drop in the £

its a ltd registered company which is a good sign, as some sites don't even have contact details.

so any reviews on Berenice whether its wefts colours etc.

I

Hair is good :)

When I first enquired, Petra (the owner) said I could come and view the hair in person as we live fairly local which to me was amazing as I could see the hair first hand. No coating at all on the hair, lovely natural colours.... you can have precoloured too.

I don't use the website to order however, I have her colour ring so will match the colour to the ring and send her a picture of the clients hair how much hair I need, texture ect via email and she sources it for me. Delivery can be slow up to 3 weeks but I always get exactly what I ask for x

that's good to know, suppose 3 weeks isn't to bad, once a client understands the quality, waiting will be worthwhile

have you bought it in weft, loose form, single/double drawn, I noticed they do cheaper southern Russian as well.

so many misleading websites advertising so called Russian, I think a lot get away with calling it russian type

I be after a 60 so imagine it have silicone.

If you want a 60 then it would be the precoloured hair.

I've done loose and tipped myself and wefts. Generally I try to go for virgin hair x

If you want a 60 then it would be the precoloured hair.

I've done loose and tipped myself and wefts. Generally I try to go for virgin hair x

I know wont get the benefit of the quality with being pre coloured, but I'm hoping it be better than other quality hair, with any 60 etc you lose quality.

but yeah a natural colour of virgin would be great to show some of my clients of the true benefits

I ordered from Berenice once, about half a kilo of the lightest blonde, it has no silicone coating which I thought would have been a good thing but to be honest it tangled up really quickly, it was the pre coloured hair... no better than transform, angels locks or Remi cachet, The virgin Slavic hair on the other hand is beautiful quality, so would defo recommend that

I ordered from Berenice once, about half a kilo of the lightest blonde, it has no silicone coating which I thought would have been a good thing but to be honest it tangled up really quickly, it was the pre coloured hair... no better than transform, angels locks or Remi cachet, The virgin Slavic hair on the other hand is beautiful quality, so would defo recommend that

thanks Arabian beauty, for that I may give the 60 a miss, as I use the above what you mentioned in past.

But for a trial I may use my sister , as she is brown and be able to use the virgin Slavic.

with any coloured hair you going to lose quality, but I was hoping it would be better than transform remi cachet etc.

Hello ladies as of the time of delivery it has reduced now, plus I have good discounts. Let me know if you want to try our Russian hair, Petra

Latest posts

Back