Russian hair supplier?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorgeouslocks21

Reaction score
No but would be interested in anyone else that has?

Mee to.. their prices are so high though! Customers don't want to pay it. Xx

This is a company called hair spray, the hair is not that great!
For Russian hair I use Archie Lloyds, the trade discount is 40% and the hair is beautiful.

This is a company called hair spray, the hair is not that great!
For Russian hair I use Archie Lloyds, the trade discount is 40% and the hair is beautiful.

I can second the company being called Hair Spray in the past. And i can vouch for the poor quality. Very poor indeed.

Hair spray is also Spanish hair co. Same hair ( I can tell u it had never been to Russia!) used to be good, now terrible...

Hair spray is also Spanish hair co. Same hair ( I can tell u it had never been to Russia!) used to be good, now terrible...

Well I've learnt something today about the former Spanish Hair Co. I used to use them a long time ago until they were happy to take my money and not send me any hair. So they're basically trading under different names. Beware ladies. Theres much better Russian hair on the market from decent suppliers than what it's worth for you to risk losing money with these lot.

Thanks everyone, can always find the answer on salon geek haha

I ordered hair from them 8 years ago and it was crap then, nothing seems to have changed, it's defo not Russian!!
And yes it's from hairspray Ireland

Latest posts

Back