Russian lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katie88

Reaction score
Had some lash perfect Russian lashes done 3 weeks ago. My lashes weren't in best condition and were a little sparse had a bad lash experience a few months ago. Had these Russian lashes done after lots of research and the lady's work looked great. Came away with a few lashes stuck to skin but overall I was quite happy with them however by the next day they'd become quite clumped together noticed when they fell out they fell out in clumps taking a few natural lashes with them. Went to have infills today and I am left with really sore eyes from where the lashes were pulled and pried apart to separate. She's didn't cleanse lashes just began reapplying more lashes. Not very happy with how they look and she said have a break soon to let them grow back a bit more so she can get more on. Is this necessary with Russian lashes as ice recently completed lash perfect semi permanent lash training and they said if lashes are applied properly no need for breaks etc. I've obviously not done volume training so don't really know what to expect. Here's some photos. Sorry for long post but want a bit of advice as really want to have lovely lashes whilst repairing my natural lashes.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1435665994.455458.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1435666008.479004.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1435666023.232059.jpg
thanks Katie xx

Had some lash perfect Russian lashes done 3 weeks ago. My lashes weren't in best condition and were a little sparse had a bad lash experience a few months ago. Had these Russian lashes done after lots of research and the lady's work looked great. Came away with a few lashes stuck to skin but overall I was quite happy with them however by the next day they'd become quite clumped together noticed when they fell out they fell out in clumps taking a few natural lashes with them. Went to have infills today and I am left with really sore eyes from where the lashes were pulled and pried apart to separate. She's didn't cleanse lashes just began reapplying more lashes. Not very happy with how they look and she said have a break soon to let them grow back a bit more so she can get more on. Is this necessary with Russian lashes as ice recently completed lash perfect semi permanent lash training and they said if lashes are applied properly no need for breaks etc. I've obviously not done volume training so don't really know what to expect. Here's some photos. Sorry for long post but want a bit of advice as really want to have lovely lashes whilst repairing my natural lashes. View attachment 188685View attachment 188686View attachment 188687 thanks Katie xx

I'm not Russian volume trained but I am trained in individual and either way my professional opinion is these look awful and not how they're supposed to look at all, I'm sure some of the geeks who are RV trained will be along to comment, I would ask her to remove them PROFESSIONALLY (if you dare ) and i would also complain I think she's left them in a terrible way.

This is a pic on her Facebook which made me pick her to do them but I'm guessing she didn't do these now ...
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1435667680.801506.jpg
they feel so sore have just managed to get a loose one out of my eye so really bloodshot [emoji20]

I would have yours removed before they cause any more damage to your natural lashes. I would definitely contact her though as that is not even a standard of service you've received.

Have just messaged her saying how sore and swollen my eyes are. Just going to remove them now.

Just got this reply

hi katie maybe take a Pirton and some eye drops and see if this settles it... and touch base with me tomorrow on how u r ... no product has changed since your last set

Not very happy

I'm lash p trained and these are not meant to look like that at all, I personally think they look awful, id have them removed ASAP professionally and give your lashes a rest xx

Have removed myself as they were extremely uncomfortable (I'm trained in lala express and recently in lash perfect semi permanent). One eye left quite sparse. Have requested a refund. Going to keep them coated in a lash growth oil and serum. Will have to resort to strip lashes go the next week or so. Hopefully I can book in somewhere soon to have them done properly. Would you guys suggest semi permanent lashes or the Russian layering for sparser lashes here's a photo of how they look at the mo have taken one just of the more damaged eye as well.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1435693501.517079.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1435693571.834471.jpg

I'm not trained or had experience of this but they look AWFUL!!! I think she was definitely using someone elses pictures. Hope they aren't in too bad condition x

Have removed myself as they were extremely uncomfortable (I'm trained in lala express and recently in lash perfect semi permanent). One eye left quite sparse. Have requested a refund. Going to keep them coated in a lash growth oil and serum. Will have to resort to strip lashes go the next week or so. Hopefully I can book in somewhere soon to have them done properly. Would you guys suggest semi permanent lashes or the Russian layering for sparser lashes here's a photo of how they look at the mo have taken one just of the more damaged eye as well. View attachment 188694View attachment 188695
I had a bad experience with semi-permanent mascara and it left my lashes sparse and stumpy (especially on one eye). And I am trained in semi-permanent mascara, basic and volume lashes. So I decided to try the volume because they looked ridiculous with mascara - they were too stumpy. And I loved them. I've had them since March. But I went to somebody I have seen her work and she came highly recommended from friends.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1435778341.917921.jpg

I don't have a before but this is what they looked like after I got them. A bit different than yours and this is now months later
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1435778426.737647.jpg

I get them filled every 3 weeks and they are still so full and my lashes aren't as badly damaged from them. I also have no problem with them falling out. But if you want them I would just ask around. If you see or know people who have volume lashes ask where they got them. Pictures on Facebook and websites sometimes might not be theirs. Hope that helps!

Thanks ladies. Had my strip lashes on today to disguise my bug eyes haha. Have a recommended lash tech calling me tomorrow to discuss options so feeling hopeful. Anyone recommend any good lash repair serums currently using castor oil and the lash serum by lash perfect but have never noticed great results with the lash perfect one before need to give my lashes a bit of ooomph! Read reviews on revitalash but seems pricey. Does it work or anyone recommend any other serums xx

Hi, what a shame this has happened to you! Russian Volume are perfect for sparse lashes so perhaps you could try and find someone with more photo evidence. I'll try and attach a pic of some I did on a lady with sparse lashes.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1436017104.994635.jpg

Have managed to book in with a lady for a consultation next week and an appointment the following week. So fingers crossed she can work her magic. Gee your lashes look amazing. Where are you based? X

What's the girl said that did them?

Thanks Katie88, I live in Cumbria. Hopefully you get some lovely lashes this time! Let us know how you get on :)

Had my lashes done today by another lash tech. Omg such a difference!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1436818863.910721.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1436818872.934978.jpg

I have lashes again!!! [emoji7][emoji7]

They are lovely :)

They look lovely did you have Russian lashes done again? Are they better then semi permanent? And do they better? They look So much better then the last girl that did them

This lady did a mixture of classic and Russian volume. They look and feel amazing so happy xx

Latest posts

Back