Russian lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannahivy

Reaction score
I have been testing quite a few different brands out for Russian lashes. Can anyone recommend a good brand that fan well as I seem to be struggling. Also the best adhesive for Russians thankyou
Hannah

I am obviously biased but our flirties Expert and Ultra adhesives are really popular for Volume and we can send you a sample pack if you want to try the adhesives and lashes? x

Yes please that would be great let me know how to contact you x

If you want to register on our website www.flirties.co.uk/account/register I can keep an eye out for it x
Hi, how much are the sample kits? I'm newly trained and have just purchased a sample adhesive from lash london but spent a lot on trays from LashArt. I've read to try a few brands till I feel I have the correct one for me. Tia x

Hi, how much are the sample kits? I'm newly trained and have just purchased a sample adhesive from lash london but spent a lot on trays from LashArt. I've read to try a few brands till I feel I have the correct one for me. Tia x

We don’t allow the posting of trade prices on Salon Geek, so hopefully @wowbb will be able to answer this specific question by way of PM.

We don’t allow the posting of trade prices on Salon Geek, so hopefully @wowbb will be able to answer this specific question by way of PM.
The samples are free to trade professionals but I will message the poster directly x

I have registered on your website :)

Latest posts

Back