russian nailart

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AbFabElly

Reaction score
Surfing on the net i came across this russian site......

http://nailclub.ru/forum/galery/details.php?image_id=1856

absolutely georgous nailarts.....makes your mouth water!

Just click on several buttons and pictures will appear...(I don't speak russian so I just try)

Have fun!

Greetz, Elly

top left and top right of the pic moves em on

very nice !

wow!

I have never seen so much fantastic nail art!

Shame wee cannot understand any of the words!

Theresa

beautiful. I will never be able to do this!

Hi, I have seen the wonderful work done by our eastern european friends, I have been fortunate enough to travel to eastern europe nine times in the past two years and can speak very good tourist russian. I have seen their aproach to beauty and is it very different to our own culture here, I had hoped to keep this a secret from you lot and only use this info for myself but now you also know, you can go to a translation site on the web www.translation3.paralink.com check you have translation from Russian to english cut and paste from the russian website to the translation website and you will get a reasonably good translation.

The fashion at the nail comps is out of this world, it helps that the girls are so beautiful as well:biggrin:

I understand that jacqui jefford is also well up on what is happening in Eastern Europe, especially Russia, nails is big business. I am off to Kiev in February to visit friends but also look further into the nail industry in Ukraine as I have been working on a little project to set up something there at some point in the future.

Luuvvvverly stuff, some of it looks like they ahve done the glitter tips first and then airbrushed designs on top and then added glitter etc.

Dunno if that is right, but i might give it a go. I really want to learn how to do 3d nail art, but have to do it later in the year.

Looking at these designs though i think im gonna get my brother to look out for any nail mags in Russia, he lives in Moscow.

Thanks for that, it has given me loads of enthusiasm

There are some stunning examples of nail art on that site.. thanks for sharing the link.

I especially love the one with the little ladybugs on.... so pretty :)

Oh my god, I did a russian girls nails yesterday. She's flying home today for 2 weeks hols, so glad I didn't do any nail art on her:o
And never mind the nails is that a cool way to personlise a phone or what:D

I've been decorating telephones for over a year now, and it's a great succes!

or you could go to http://altavista.babelfish.com and put in the website address and it'll translate the page from russian to english :)

Very beautiful nails!

edited to add that it cannot translate spelling errors and the grammar may seem a bit off, but you get the general idea :)

Latest posts

Back