SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucie cox

Reaction score
I recently went on a course for Russian volume and on the day although I found it difficult I managed to make some half decent fans and complete half a set. However since I’ve been home and practising my fan making I am really struggling. We were taught the push and bloom method but I’m struggling to even get my lashes of strip to place on the sticky pad without them falling apart or ending up in a mess I just can’t seem to keep them all together neatly off the strip to even do the push and bloom! And then once I’ve made a fan more often than not they fall apart when I pick them up. I’m feeling so disheartened I’ve been practising for hours each day but with very little head way. Any help would be much appreciated!
Thank you in advance!

I recently went on a course for Russian volume and on the day although I found it difficult I managed to make some half decent fans and complete half a set. However since I’ve been home and practising my fan making I am really struggling. We were taught the push and bloom method but I’m struggling to even get my lashes of strip to place on the sticky pad without them falling apart or ending up in a mess I just can’t seem to keep them all together neatly off the strip to even do the push and bloom! And then once I’ve made a fan more often than not they fall apart when I pick them up. I’m feeling so disheartened I’ve been practising for hours each day but with very little head way. Any help would be much appreciated!
Thank you in advance!
Hi Lucy,
The exact same thing was happening to me, every time I had the perfect fan it fell apart when I picked it back up so I went on you tube and followed some videos, it turned out I had my tweezers in the wrong position on the lash. Look at these links it may help you x

Latest posts

Back