Ruth Mills

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HWilliams

Reaction score
Is there anything this person cannot do?

Ruth has cropped up in many threads that I have read/got involved in and is completely amazing IMHO so I had an overwhelming compulsion to stalk Ruth, earlier.

I checked her websites and saw the thread on here about her being on The One Show and just thought... well.

Not many people make me sit up and go, "WOW" but Ruth has.

If you agree, show some love...

Respect to The Ruthinator

and the more I talk to her, the more amazed I become.

An inspiration, for sure

Ruth is very selfless and has helped me out so much in the past and helps other Geeks out whenever she can.

She is such an asset to this site, but in saying that, when she talks about computers and techno kind of stuff, I have absolutely no idea what she's on about! :lol:

Are you feelin' the love Ruth? :Love:

Simply said - "Ruth, you are a true gem amongst geeks and we all love and appreciate you" xxxxxx

Ruth:
Calm
Competent
Charming

I got half way through her wedding pics and burst into tears... God, I am a wreck!

She is wonderful... FACT

LOL, thank you :)

I'm really just a trans computer geek who's interested in the beauty industry though; I should really be thanking this lovely community here for being so welcoming and accepting (wow it's nearly 4 years since I first joined SG - where does the time go? And I only found this site by accident back then by doing a random Google on trans friendly salons or something like that).

I've taken Ruth's advice onboard a few times - despite it being from threads a few years old!

Always detailed and accurate.

Thanks very much!

I am here since July but for me definitely Ruth Mills, Gr8nailz and Baggybear are real gems- people who will always step in to share, help, advise and support! So big THANK YOU for being here!!!!

I am here since July but for me definitely Ruth Mills, Gr8nailz and Baggybear are real gems- people who will always step in to share, help, advise and support! So big THANK YOU for being here!!!!

I agree & add geeg to the list. Thanks to everyone who gives their time to give advice. This site has helped me so much & I think I am addicted to it lol.

I agree & add geeg to the list. Thanks to everyone who gives their time to give advice. This site has helped me so much & I think I am addicted to it lol.

Geeg is a guru!

Ruth is lovely and very giving of her time to help people out. xx

RUTH ROCKS!! And leaves some pretty good comments on my fb too ;) xx

It was her birthday on Friday...

It was her birthday on Friday...

Really, oh flip, so sorry I missed it a belated birthday wish Ruth x

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Thanks Ruth :) Aries lol moi :)

Aye, I turned 38 yesterday - it's scary that I'm less than 2 years away from 40 now!

Happy belated birthday Ruth.. Hope you had a smashing time

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back