Ruth Nailsinlondon1

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaydee

Reaction score
Just wanted to say congratulations to Ruthie on becoming a moderator on the site. Your knowledge and passion for nails in the industry has helped so many of us.
David

Don't know what being a moderator entails, but I am sure it must be good, so well done Ruth. Your replies are always knowledgeable and easy to understand, thank you to all the comments you have given to my posts and threads over the last couple of months since I joined!

Sassy Hassy said:
Don't know what being a moderator entails, but I am sure it must be good, so well done Ruth. Your replies are always knowledgeable and easy to understand, thank you to all the comments you have given to my posts and threads over the last couple of months since I joined!
Well babe, in short I am just the office girl helping out a little .............
Well not the office girl really , more like the website girl........
Making cyber tea and coffee, opening emails, adding stuff to the calender.............

Well OK it is a bit more than that.............but no one will notice any difference... all this moderating stuff is behind the scenes stuff so to speak........
just helping out keeping it sweet lol.............pardon the pun..............
But hey I am not the only Mod her, there is also Samantha and Geeg........
So we are from now AKA "the moderating babes"....... This is a picture taken from our latest Photo shoot.....

I would just like to thank all that have posted such a heartfelt well done to me...... I am very touched and these post have made my day.....heck they made my year............
Never mind winning any Comps, even though I am gonna give it my very best.......
My greatest accomplishment is that some of you geeks have a actually found my posts of some help to you in troubleshooting and tweaking your skills............ and thats worth a lot more than any tin cup............. mind you I am partial to a nice tin cup lol.......... So if I can have both then hey fan-blooming-tastic

So cheers again guys xxxxx

Sassy Hassy said:
I'd like to second that!

Me too!! 3rd it!!

Another thank you and well done to you ruth. Love your pices of the 'moderator babes but just wondered who'who lol. or is that one best left unanswered?

I seem to have a few pieces of paper in my pile of hints & tips that I've printed off from the Geek boards, most of which are tips from Ruth. So well deserved, mate, and thanks for all your help!

Congrats Ruth, that's fabulous news

Well done Ruth!

Your a mind of knowledge and information and i for one have learnt a great deal from your posts!

Well Done Ruthie your a star :cool: :cool: :cool:

Attachments

• aniGif.gif
    aniGif.gif
    47.9 KB · Views: 35
star said:
Another thank you and well done to you ruth. Love your pices of the 'moderator babes but just wondered who'who lol. or is that one best left unanswered?
ME TOO STACE :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I dare not guess!! ;)

Latest posts

Back