Ruth - Thank you xx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
I just wanted to say how great it was that you wrote to Nails in your own time to hail the Geek Board :salute: Since they printed your letter there have been at least 30 newbies to the board and I thought that what you had to say was lovely, to the point and 'true'!! :oops: Well Done Love! :thumbsup:

Thanks Hun,
But no need to thank me, what I wrote, I wrote from the heart and that is how I feel about the importance of a good information site, it's not me that deserves the praise but your Darling Hubby.
He is the one that got it all started I just joined and got so much out of it, that I thought it was worth a little mention..............
30 new board members since the article is fab, I hope we get more members, the more member the more information and the more we all will get out of this fab board.......................

I have been asked by Kathryn to contribute to an opinion piece in the October issue of Professional Nails. So I said I would do it........... So hope I get this right lol................ I thought I could make my point about the daily mirror piece from July about the Salon nightmares.........So lets hope I don't look a right fool.....but hey I don't care, it's a chance to speak out about the national press..........but 600 words is a bit long......... So if you have any views on this............. that goes for all board members, please e-mail me and I will put it all in and let Kat know it was a joined effort from all the members of this fab board........this way we all get a say..............
So how about it.....I got till the 9th to get it all typed and ready..........

love Ruth xxxxxxxxx

mum as i know only to well 600 words to you is nothing its about 3/4 of an a four sheet of paper and you can talk that easy enough and as i said before i will help if you need me to but i am sure that you wont even ask anyone when you get writing the pen just takes over its much like when you chat about nails or anything to do with nails, you dont come up for air :D but hey at least i got someone to talk about nails to steve only listens for so much of it .....................
you will be fine
love ya tons xxxxxxxxxx
darling daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back