S2 12 days of Christmas deal!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cez85

Reaction score
Just received my email! Very excited to see what goodies they will have on offer 😁 xx

Received my email too! Anyone know if they have done this before? (I wasn't with S2 last Xmas). Just wondering what sort of deals they are. I need to stock up on Solar Oil and could do with a few colours and was going to buy tomorrow but don't want to if I could save money by waiting. But don't want to wait just to find out they're sort of 'buy two Shellac and get a free additives' deal or similar rather than money off individual bottles x

Yes I received this email too! Christmas presents for me hehe!

Not sure I wasn't with sweet squared last Christmas either. I'm also wondering whether the deals will only be available for one day only, because if you want to buy multiple deals would it mean paying delivery each time? I suppose we shall find out this weekend x

I dont remember this being done last year. S2 didnt do any Black Friday deals so this hopefully will make up for it :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've been with CND for 4 years now they've not done something like this before :) as far as I can remember :) xx

Ok thanks all, I'll just be patient then :) x

Great timing (not). My last £***.** order turned up yesterday. I bet some of the items will now be on offer. I also bought Wildfire and Ruby Ritz a week before the last goodie deal came out.
Ho hum. Or should I say Ho Ho Ho.

Last edited:
Booo.. I haven't received mine! :(

Love lock baroness and get night glimmer free is the offer today
Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

So do we add them to our basket & pay a the end of the 12 day promotion?

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm not sure how it works...I wonder if you could still get day 1's offer on say day 6...guess time will tell. Perhaps give S2 a call to confirm :)

If it's anything like sienna x 12 days of Christmas sale it will be one sale per day and the previous one won't be available the next day 😒

If it's anything like sienna x 12 days of Christmas sale it will be one sale per day and the previous one won't be available the next day 😒

^^^^ that's how I see it too else you'd have all your stock on xmas eve = pointless :) xx

That will be one expensive 12 days if you want to order a special everyday at £6 per delivery.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you have to have the email to participate?, cos I didn't get one :(

Karaxxx

PS. just realised if I looked at S2 site first I wouldn't have had to ask! DOH

Last edited:
^^^^ that's how I see it too else you'd have all your stock on xmas eve = pointless :) xx

I would like the deals to remain for the 12 days though, otherwise I know ill end up ordering something one day with delivery and then the next day I'll want something else! Going to be good and only buy if it's something I NEED! 😬 luckily I don't need locket love, red baroness or night glimmer lol x

Yeah that's very true, if you want more than one of the daily deals then you are going to get stung for delivery each time 😔
I'm still going to have a look each day though! Too temping not to!

Hey Guys,

Its just really a little something fun in the run up to Christmas. They are really "flash" deals for the day to jazz up the day if you happened to be looking to order. And ye... I doubt our courier will be delivering on Christmas day, but your order will be delivered just after Christmas and in time for a rockin New Year :)

It is a bit silly that to avail of all the specials your looking at £72 in delivery charges

Latest posts

Back