S2 12 days of Christmas deal!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the other hand, they don't have to offer us any specials at all. I suppose you have to balance out which deal or deals you want to take advantage of and then just pay full price on the rest xx

On the other hand, they don't have to offer us any specials at all. I suppose you have to balance out which deal or deals you want to take advantage of and then just pay full price on the rest xx

I agree, they've not done offers before so just take it for what it is. I'm only going to order if I really want something, don't need anything but I'll wait to be tempted. Don't get caught up in the minutiae of the thing just embrace it and we might get more in the future.

Karaxxx

When S2 never did offers they used to get slated. Now they do offers and people still aren't happy. Don't think they can ever win!

When S2 never did offers they used to get slated. Now they do offers and people still aren't happy. Don't think they can ever win!

Sometimes I feel like this :Scared::Scared: but we have to realise we will never make everyone happy 100% of the time... even though its a good goal to have... and we do try. :Love:

^^^^ you do keep customers 99% of the time happy ... That shows by the awards S2 have accumulated and won over the years and you being the top brand that every consumer says you don't hear them asking for another brand apart from Shellac it's just a shame that not all know what they're asking for 😂😂😂 hey ho that's life

Sometimes I feel like this :Scared::Scared: but we have to realise we will never make everyone happy 100% of the time... even though its a good goal to have... and we do try. :Love:

Mrs geek you always keep me happy but if you wanted to keep me flipping estatic is there any further news on an LED lamp for shellac. Happy christmas and New Year to you and your family as well xxxx

Gutted I didn't read this thread until now!! I popped yesterday's deal into my basket only to realise this morning that it was a new deal and that one had gone :( I actually NEEDED those colours too, grr.. silly me!!

Latest posts

Back