S2 bad communication

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sophs999

Reaction score
Didnt want to but have to post on here. I've put an order in with s2, I want to know if they have vinylux colours charts to add as couldn't find on site. Well, I hate calling 0845 numbers so hav emailed, tweeted and went on 'live chat' - so disappointed as I've had No response! There isn't even anyone to 'live chat' with! Can someone, anyone contact me!!! #notimpressed

They're probably busy trying to catch up with orders after the flood, so doubt they'd be sat browsing on here.
I'd ring

Try emailing them, tho quickest way is to ring them.

I received an order this week and got a free brochure colour chart in with it, tho did order a vinylux poster so not sure if it was because of that?

They normally do ans quotes quick n the live chat but I'm sure this week they are mad with orders due to stock coming in.

If you need an answer then you should bite the bullet and call. I can't imagine the workload they must have at the moment with new warehouse and floods. I've noticed Samuel & Samantha haven't been on here, it must be like there isn't enough hours in the day.
Vicki x

Dream Nails by Victoria

Sooo.....if you haven't tried a main method of communication for an instant answer does it deserve a public complaint?? I don't think so

Sooo.....if you haven't tried a main method of communication for an instant answer does it deserve a public complaint?? I don't think so

Lol. Exactly that. It's also been mentioned several times on site that S2 prioritise phone calls, of which they receive many a day, over other forms of communication.
Suck it up sweet and give them a call.

In answer to your question, no I do not currently think they do a colour chart but all the V marketing material is being released on the 7th as well as the new Shellac colours so you may find one then.

I had a brochure/flyer in my last order 2, I bought 2 V colours so that may be why or it might be a tease ready for the 7th.

As for getting in touch with s2 always call, calls take priority over email etc.

! Can someone, anyone contact me!!! #notimpressed

This site is not a direct line to any company...if you want to talk to them contact them!
Samuel himself has posted on a thread regarding the recent hassles with Vinylux stock, warehouse move, warehouse flood, and there all hands on deck efforts to get their CND shipment unpacked and sent out to their customers.

Yes it is unfortunate their customer service has not been up to their usual high standards here, but it is always best to pick up a phone and talk to people rather than shout out on the World Wide Web in some forlorn hope someone from the company involved might see it.

Phone calls always take priority at S2 and I can assure you that the Customer Care team in Leeds have been absolutely manic (they are always crazy busy but the last few weeks have been unreal)
I don't think you could find a harder working team and the fastest way to get an answer is to call them. They will answer your email but if you've placed an order and need to find out something very quickly in order to add anything, well picking up the phone is your best bet.
I think the title of this thread is a little unfair, you've kinda blamed them for you not wanting to call the number :(

Regarding Vinylux colour charts, there are some small brochures available which are usually put in with parcels so there should be one in your order. There will also be the Vinylux marketing kit available next week. If for some reason you don't get a brochure in your parcel just PM me with your Customer Number and I will pop some in post to you.

Love & Respect
Jenny (S2 Ireland)

Err, I'm a customer, if a company advertise that u can contact them a number of ways, u shud be able to facilitate that! Same way if I was contacting British gas or any other company. Also, everyone voices when not happy with a company.

Didnt want to but have to post on here. I've put an order in with s2, I want to know if they have vinylux colours charts to add as couldn't find on site. Well, I hate calling 0845 numbers so hav emailed, tweeted and went on 'live chat' - so disappointed as I've had No response! There isn't even anyone to 'live chat' with! Can someone, anyone contact me!!! #notimpressed

How long have you waited for a response before you wrote this post?

Also if you couldn't get a response from British Gas or any other company that you've mentioned would you write
Can someone, anyone contact me!!! #notimpressed
on a public forum? That just doesn't make sense.

S2 didn't win their Outstanding Customer Service Award for nothing.

Err, I'm a customer, if a company advertise that u can contact them a number of ways, u shud be able to facilitate that! Same way if I was contacting British gas or any other company. Also, everyone voices when not happy with a company.

Did you get my pm? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

How long have you waited for a response before you wrote this post?

Also if you couldn't get a response from British Gas or any other company that you've mentioned would you write on a public forum? That just doesn't make sense.

S2 didn't win their Outstanding Customer Service Award for nothing.

People always put on Facebook etc if they are annoyed with a company or who they had a bad tattoo by etc! I would of thought they hav a 24hr response email time like others but its 3 days. I'm just going to see if anything extra turns up in my order.

Did you get my pm? X

Omg I don't get notification alerts on here! Just read it. Thanks loads. :)

Omg I don't get notification alerts on here! Just read it. Thanks loads. :)

Ah :( shame you didn't get it earlier. I should have posted on here that I've pm'd you as I don't get notifications either ;) xxx

Of course you can contact S2 a number of ways, but the fastest way to get an instant answer to a question is by phoning, especially when it is something relating to an order which understandably you will want to speak to someone quickly to get something added in if possible- that is all I was trying to point out and I have also answered you and advised that should there not be a colour chart in your package to let me know and I will send you some.

And on that note I see nothing further to discuss or debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back