S2 buffer advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zooks

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I have recently ordered the glossing buffer board from s2 but am looking at the "Girlfried buffer"

Any of you techs use this and ccould you explain the difference between them to me??

Thankyou

Do a search hun, have heard some very good reviews about the Girlfriend Buffer :) xx

Girlfriend buffer has been around for many years and is considered one of the very best 3 way buffers. 3 grits of increasing fineness to smooth down to a gloss finish after removing scratches with a 1200grit koala buffer and solar oil. they have a very long life of use

Glossing buffer/board are a silicone ultra gloss buffer. Again for after removing scratches. They have a very fine side to smooth the surface quickly then a silicone side to leave a mirror like finish.

Hths

Thankyou for your replies geeks.

I only do natural nails, do they both do predominantly the same job? Any preference as to which is better for natural nails?

Would I need to be buffing nails with a koala??

Sorry for all the questions, hope you can help.

Thankyou for your replies geeks.

I only do natural nails, do they both do predominantly the same job? Any preference as to which is better for natural nails?

Would I need to be buffing nails with a koala??

Sorry for all the questions, hope you can help.

If I am dong a manicure with no polish I always shape with the Kanga File, buff Solar Oil into the nail plate with the 1200 side of the Koala Buffer wipe excess oil off with Scrubfresh the buff with the Girlfriend Buffer (BLACK, WHITE, GREY) then if you want a mirror finish use the white side of a Glosser Buffer.
Hths

Thats really very helpful thankyou. I had no idea about buffing solar oil INTO the nail.

How do they come into practice when applying polish.

Thanks so much for your replies :)

Latest posts

Back