S2 out of stock?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geminikelli

Reaction score
Hi geeks

Sorry have searched but can't find recent post. I was just about to place a large order with s2 and literally everything I want is out of stock :-( so is ellisons.. For those frequent buyers from there do they ave a quick turnaround on restocking ??

Been saving money for ages to go all out and change to CND and have money to burn Grrrrr always the way.

Xx

With it been a long bank holiday they will probably have a lot more items in stock on Wednesday!

Yeah they usually get the stuff in quite quick but they do run out of stuff sometimes. Do u have a shop near you? You could call up and they could send it to you or you could collect it.

I'd wait till after the bank holiday. It's not going to be able to be delivered any faster if you ordered it now or Wednesday :)
Vicki x

I would call on wednesday, as many things may be restocked then.

I thought the same - wait till Wednesday to that they can restock - but looked at lunchtime on their site and still Out of Stock on produts that I want too!!! Not happy

That's why I said call. There is every possibility that stock will be in, just not updated on the site right that second. Of course, I am guessing as I have no idea on how things work like that. But if I was after something, I would call.

Thats odd, I am only seeing a few items out of stock. Give us a call or PM me and I will try to help.

Latest posts

Back