S58 tape hair or other suppliers for tape

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lynn amber

Reaction score
Just a quick question has anyone used studio 58 tape hair, if so hair quality how long does it last and how good is the quality of the tape, and does any one have any good suppliers in the same price range for tape , thanks

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Just a quick question has anyone used studio 58 tape hair, if so hair quality how long does it last and how good is the quality of the tape, and does any one have any good suppliers in the same price range for tape , thanks

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm also looking for a uk supplier of tape extensions longer then studio 58's 18 inch

Rapture sell tape extensions and hairport by valentine do them and are about same price as studio 58 both are in the UK

Rapture sell tape extensions and hairport by valentine do them and are about same price as studio 58 both are in the UK

What was hairports fb again

think there is a problem with the facebook page as it just says the link is broken xxx

I have studio 58 tape ins in at the moment and they have been great so far !
Been in 6 weeks with Super tape and no heat !
Condition of the hair is still great and very easy to manage .

I have studio 58 tape ins in at the moment and they have been great so far !
Been in 6 weeks with Super tape and no heat !
Condition of the hair is still great and very easy to manage .

Maisy you got a pic I have used thm bt my client was a one hit wonder so I never gt to see the outcome

I haven't got any pics sorry , I am useless at uploading !
I am happy with them though and would be happy recommending them to our clients ( it's a new service for us ) .

Latest posts

Back