Sacha Gossen Yours Halo Stamper help please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noodle

Premium Geek
Reaction score
So I have the regular Yours squishy stamper, which works an absolute treat, but I've recently bought the new Halo clear stamper and can't get it to work at all, or barely anyway :(

Is this stamper used in a different way, ie. rolling across the image or stamping straight down?

Any hints or tips would be gratefully received, as I've tried every which way so far, without much luck and it's starting to really bug me now! :confused:

TIA

Are you on facebook? Fee Wallace did a whole video with the halo - it's on the s2 page (somewhere).

There is definitely a technique to it and I've found you need to work QUICKLY, don't press too hard and I definitely think rolling works better.

Are you on facebook? Fee Wallace did a whole video with the halo - it's on the s2 page (somewhere).

There is definitely a technique to it and I've found you need to work QUICKLY, don't press too hard and I definitely think rolling works better.

Not on Facebook, but will try to find it. Thank you.

the key is to roll it over the plate with a very light pressure , most people who are having problems at squishing the stamper in hard to the plate :)

the key is to roll it over the plate with a very light pressure , most people who are having problems at squishing the stamper in hard to the plate :)

Thank you, I think that may be exactly the problem....I'm trying to use this stamper in the same way as the normal stamper o_O

I've had trouble with the new stamper too. I've tried everything Fee suggested and still never picks up perfectly. Always little bits missing. Very frustrating!x

Latest posts

Back