Sad news about Minkus

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotus blossom

Reaction score
It's with a heavy heart I post the sad news of the passing of Minkus . real name amber varnham , a harmony educator

She was an active member on here years ago and will be remembered by oldies
Such sad news and thoughts are with her friends and family
Xxxxx
IMG_6609.JPG

How very sad, I remember Minkus, RIP lovely, way too young

My thoughts and prayers go out to her family. SO sad...

I remember her. Such sad news. Love and prayers to her family :(

That is really sad news, I remember her as Minkus on here - way too young. RIP Amber x

Aww, I'm very sad to hear this; she was always lovely on here :( RIP

An active Salon Geek member for many years, shocked and saddened by the very sad news of Amber's passing :(

So very sad, I'm an oldie on here, the good old nail geek days , amber was a lovely person I'm honoured to of worked with her, she inspired so many nail technicians and I'm sure all her students will agree. Sleep tight babe

Oh my goodness no ! I remember her well, a vibrant lady, so helpful and funny, and her friendship with Bagpuss etc, she was a delight to be around in the virtual world. How can that be ? She helped me on many occasions. This isn't fair. Thoughts to her little daughter (not so little now I guess) who she spoke of SO much, and her family.

So sad, I remember her too. RIP [emoji20]

Devastated and so sad to hear of Amber's passing. I loved her as Minkus the nail geek and even more when I met Amber. Beautiful lady. RIP Amber <3

I remember Minkus. What sad news, RIP xx

I was very sad to hear of her passing on Facebook today. I remember her from back in the day when this was 'nailgeek'. She was a valued contributor to these forums and to the industry and she will be missed!!

Such a loss! Thoughts are with her family & friends at this difficult time xx

Latest posts

Back