Sad news......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat's Claws

Reaction score
I didn`t make it through the probation period (3 months) on my new job (lack of qualifications) and feel so tired and confused. Of course that puts my foundation course on the back bench..... :sad:

I`m trying not to get the internal self-deprecating speach going, and I know that I should not take it personnally, but as the time goes by its getting harder to remain objective. :sad:

I would like to have your moral support, I really need it.

Kat

P.S.: I'll be in chat if anyone wants to talk.......

I`m sorry to hear that Kat.
Don`t get yourself too down over it, I know thats easier said than done, but we have to get up, brush ourselves down and try again.
You still have that goal, don`t lose sight of it and you`ll get there

To completely agree with Debs, Don't lose sight of your goal! Whatever obstacles come your way, you're just going to have to shove your way though. This will all make you end goal so much sweeter! Keep your chin up, hun! This too shall pass. :)

Thank you girls,

It makes a difference, I gathered the courage to ask for help from family and very close friends for help and I'm crossing my fingers.

Luv Kat

Kat's Claws said:
I didn`t make it through the probation period (3 months) on my new job (lack of qualifications) and feel so tired and confused. Of course that puts my foundation course on the back bench..... :sad:

I`m trying not to get the internal self-deprecating speach going, and I know that I should not take it personnally, but as the time goes by its getting harder to remain objective. :sad:

I would like to have your moral support, I really need it.

Kat

P.S.: I'll be in chat if anyone wants to talk.......
Oh dear Hun,
Well best foot forward as they say and get some more qualifications under your belt...........
Which ones have you got so far ???
I do understand, it can be very demoralising being told that you are not qualified enough ???
But hey that can be changed................I would do the Creative Four Day Foundation, then move on to more courses, finishing off with your Masters.......
That will show them!!!!!!!!!
The best form of revenge is..............be the best you can be and then they have lost out, not you !!!!!!!
So chin up girl, best foot forward..or best course forward !!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back