Sad News

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Hun Im so sorry to hear of your sad news my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at such a sad and hard time.

Big :hug: :hug: and Love to u all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry Sarah Lou:hug:. My thoughts are with you.:hug:xx

Sarah
My thought and deepest sympathy go to you an your family.

I dont know what to say - Im so sorry for your loss, hope you manage to get through tomorrow ok, my thoughts are with you xxxxxxxx

Hugs and love to you and your family at such a devastating time.

I wish there was something i could say to ease your pain,thinking of you and your family,with love Becki xxxx

You are in my thoughts and my prayers x

im so sorry to hear this sarah lou....my thoughts are with you today and tomorrow x:hug:

iam really sorry to hear your sad news. i hope you and your family get through tomorrow. the little angel has no more pain and suffering.:cry:

i will be thinking of you and you all will be in my prayers.

take care.

lots and lots of love. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sad to hear your news my thoughts are of you and your family. im sure she is smiling down at you :hug:

sarah lou I'm so sorry to hear this news xx thinking of you at this very sad time.xx

Thinking of you xx:hug: :hug:

So very sad to hear your news. My thoughts are with you, your family at this difficult time.

Sam x

My thoughts are with you and your family. How so very sad to hear.
I hope you can find peace knowing she no longer suffers.
She will be with you in spirit though.. xxxxxxxxx:hug:

"The Lord takes our good ones because they are an asset to his Kingdom"

So sorry to hear this news, my thoughts are with you and your family :hug: :hug:

I'm truly sorry for your loss ... sending thoughts and prayers to you and your family :hug:

ooooooo sweetheart, you poor love. our thoughts are with you. cant imagine what you are going threw. rest in peace princess sarah lou in the garden of angels
love trace x

Love to you and your family - the angels will take care of her now and her love and memories will always remain with you deep within your hearts forever.

Take care xxxx

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this very sad time:hug: :hug: Take care sarah lou xx:hug: :hug:

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I hope you can find peace.

:hug:

Latest posts

Back