Sad News

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how sad Sarah:hug: i really feel for you, dont know what to say:cry: .

Try and say strong mate.

ambx:hug:

im thinking of you at this sad time and sending you lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: xx

Hun, I'm so so sorry, I don't really know what to say. My love and thoughts are with you and your family xxx :hug:

Sarah Lou, I am so sorry - we as parents are not designed to bury our children - words can never be enough - my thoughts are with you and your family at this time.

I wanted to add my sympathy also to your post.... I don't know you or your family but I am thinking about you.
God bless you and your family sweetie xxx :hug: xxx

Sarah, I just wanted to let you know how deeply sorry I am to hear of this. It should be against the laws of nature to lose a child. I read your post and felt so sad, that i needed to go and give all my three children a big hug and kiss.
Your angel will be close to you always.
xxxxx

i feel so sad for you and your family life is so cruel sometimes.It makes everything else in life seem so trival we all get stressed about things but nothing compares to this we should all think ourselves lucky that we have are health.my thoughts will be with you tomorrow she was so lucky to have a mummy like you.

I am so sorry to hear about Chelsie, she was a very brave princessxxxxxxxxx

Sending you all my warmest thoughts and prayersxxxxxxxxx:hug:

Sorry to hear your sad news. I am sure you will get alot of support from family and friends to help you through this. At least she isn't suffering anymore and can be at peace. :hug: :hug:

so so sorry to hear your sad news, I cannot imagine how you must feel right now but my thoughts are with you and your family. :hug:

Wasn't sure what to add to all the replies as can't possibly begin to imagine how you must feel, but my thoughts are with you as such a very very sad time xxx

My thoughts are with you. Its so sad to hear about things like this.
xxx

very sorry to hear your sad news. May you find the strength to get through this difficult time.

Thinking of you :hug:

oh hun, how sad is that:cry: My thought and heart is with you and your family. xx:hug:

Thinking of you in this sad time. My heart goes out to you and yours...:cry:

Deeply sorry to hear your news. Sincere thoughts are with you and your family:hug: :hug:

Tuesday 26th September my daughter lost her battle with leukaemia, she is now up with the angels. :cry: Her funurel is tomorrow. It was expected we have known for months, by princess is now free from pain :cry:

Wanted to thank those special geeks, you know who you are, who have helped me throughout her treatment.

OMG i am so sorry for your loss:cry: can't even begin to imagine what u r going thru,but at least your little girl is in a better place now...
Hope the funeral goes well for u :hug:

So very very sad, Im so sorry, there are a lot of people thinking about you - hope it helps in the smallest way :hug: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Praying that you and your family find all the strength in the world to get through this tragic time. Your little girl was too good for this world honey. Sorry to hear :hug:

xxxx

Latest posts

Back