Sad News

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankyou all or your kind words they have brought comfort to me and my family, :hug:

I only saw your sad news today.
I am so very sorry.
What allot of beautiful messages you have had.

My thoughts are with you and your family,i recently lost my mum to cancer,she was 60yrs old.It broke my heart to lose her but aftr all she'd been though i breathed a sigh of relief in knowing she was now at peace,and i do believe she is still with me everyday,watching over me,and to me this is a great comfort.It doesn't feel fair our loved ones our taken away,yet the likes of these terrorists etc live on! A parent should never have to bury a child,and my heart really does go out to you.try to be strong and to tell people how you feel,it really doesn't help when you bottle it up and shout at people(like i did lol),remember happy times nobody can take those away.god bless xxx

:hug:
My heartfelt condolences....My thoughts and prayers are with you. x

So sorry to hear this sad news

I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts an prayers are with you and your family.

Melissa

So sorry to read your sad news.:hug: :hug: for you and your family.xx

I am so sorry to gear this - no words will take away the pain but hopefullyall of the kind words here and all the :hug: can help ease it a bit.

My thoughts are with you.

To lose a child must be unbearable. My thoughts are with you and your family.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I can not imagine how you must feel, no words could say how sorry we all are to hear this news.

xx

God bless you and your family, thinking of you and your sad loss xx:hug:

i'm so sorry to hear of your loss i hope you and your family find a way through this. lots of love xxx

I am very sad to hear of your baby passing on, I pray your strength....

Latest posts

Back