Sad News

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Lou

Scatty Blonde Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Tuesday 26th September my daughter lost her battle with leukaemia, she is now up with the angels. :cry: Her funurel is tomorrow. It was expected we have known for months, by princess is now free from pain :cry:

Wanted to thank those special geeks, you know who you are, who have helped me throughout her treatment.

Oh, Sarah Lou, i am so very sorry. :hug: :hug:

ooohhh srarh lou... my heart goes out to you..:hug::hug::hug::hug: i know she fort hard, thinking of you:hug:

Im really sorry to hear of your sad news hun, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time:hug: :hug:

Sweetheart i'm so so sorry!

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

OMG when I read the title I was so hoping that it wasn't going to be this. A parent should never have to bury their child and I can't imagine what you are going through right now. No words can seem right in times like this so :hug: :hug: :hug: . I pray you find the strength to get through this. :hug:

Sarah, I have no words, but my thoughts are with you.

:hug: :hug: :hug: So sorry to hear this, thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry to hear your sad news Sarah Lou and thinking of you all at this time:hug:

My thoughts are with you and your family Sarah Lou :hug: xxx

sarah i am at a loss as what to say, i know that no words will ease the awful pain and loss you and your family are going through.
i am thinking of you and your family, and my prayers will be with you tomorrow

Sarah Lou the loss of a child is the most painful thing a parent can ever feel nothing anyone can say will lessen the hurt you are feeling just remember she is in a calm and happy place and no longer in any pain or suffering my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time:hug:

my thoughts and prayers are with you :hug:

so very sorry to hear about your princess sarah lou xx:hug: :hug:

My thoughts are with you. xx:hug:

hun my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time, i know no words could ease your pain and sadness but please know i am thinking of you:hug:

i dont know what to say darlin ,but here is a big hug :hug: my thoughts are with you and your family :cry:
love emma

Oh Sarah Lou, I am so so sorry for you and your family. My heart goes out to you all. I will be thinking of you tomorrow and I wish you strength and courage to make it through the day :hug:

I am speechless.. :hug:

Thoughts are with you and your family at this time xxxx

so so sorry . life can be so cruel , i wish you all the strength in the world for tomorrow
love jo :hug:

Latest posts

Back