Sad News

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry to hear your sad news, I'll be thinking of you and your family.

My thoughts are with you :hug::hug:

stay strong:hug::hug:

Dilek, it will get easier with time, but until then there will always be lots of love and support for you and your family from me and others :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I am so sorry to hear about this sad news....
But you will have the strength to move forward with your life....
You will now go in a different direction but your husband will be guiding you in your new life.
We can exist in different worlds....but close your eyes and your husband will be there everytime....:hug:

Take care....you have some great support from here....:hug:

Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I Am Sorry To Hear Your Sad News, My Heart Goes Out To You.

Debbie

What an awful thing, I'm so sorry for you Dilek. God bless you & your family, stay strong for them hun xxxxx

I would have a look at this website when you feel up to it, it's about 'CRUSE' they help with bereavement.
Cruse Bereavement Care

Sorry to hear the sad news about Freddie. He was a lovely man and a great father. Stay strong x

I really am sorry for your loss x

My deepest prayers go out to you and your family...:hug:....I am sure all who knew him will cherish there memories of a great man. xxx

Oh my goodness that is dreadful.
My thoughts are with you and your family. :hug::hug::hug:

Hugs and condolences to you and your family :cry: xx

I am so sorry for your loss, I think mercedes put into words what I would like to say, and to add that you will still see him in your children, bitter sweet but it helps to keep him close:hug:

Oh sweetheart that is so sad.

I honestly dont know what to say, its so awful, just that I am thinking of you and your family at this very sad time and that all us geeks are here whenever you feel the need.

Massive hugs. :hug:

So sorry to hear of your loss, sending you love and hugs at this very sad time. xxx :hug:

I can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling. So sorry for your loss x:hug:

:hug::hug:My thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time

:hug::hug: for you and yours, and my deepest sympathy for your loss. xx

just wanted to echo the thoughts of others, sending you my thoughts and prayers, and if you need us for anything, you know were we are

Jo (mercedes) said what i wanted to, but i couldnt put into words properly hun

take care xxxx:hug:

Oh hun,

I really don't no what to say, :hug::hug: Thinking of you and your family :hug:

Latest posts

Back