Sad Trin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trinity

Brush Slayer Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Bit upset this afternoon :cry:

At lunchtime today my cat had to be put to sleep after losing her battle with cancer. She was my oldest friend and we had 17 happy, mad years together and I will her loads:-

RIP Portia - Mummy loves you lots

Trin
xx

PS - got a client in 28 minutes and MUST stop crying :evil:

So sorry Trin x

My beautiful pusscat was called Portia, and I said goodbye to her 8 years ago. Still miss her now. Sending you a big hug x x x x x

Oooh Trin, Bless! Here's a big hug :hug:, infact here's another one :hug: 17 years is a long time and boy don't we get attached to our loyal bestest buddies, namely our pets!

Trinity Nails said:
Bit upset this afternoon :cry:

At lunchtime today my cat had to be put to sleep after losing her battle with cancer. She was my oldest friend and we had 17 happy, mad years together and I will her loads:-

RIP Portia - Mummy loves you lots

Trin
xx

PS - got a client in 28 minutes and MUST stop crying :evil:

MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU AT LEAST SHES AT PEACE NOW AND SHE WILL ALWAYS BE IN YOUR HEART

hey Trin

Really sorry to hear you news hun - im crap at times like these with not knowing quite what to say. I have three cats and they are all so very dear to me, im hopeless with them and would be desperate if anything happened

Rest assured hun she had a wonderful life and was loved so very much

not helping much i know but im thinking of you hun xx

Lots of love to you hun!!

Big big hugs Trin :hug:

Dear Trin,

So sorry to hear your sad news - chin up though and remember the good times and know she had a lovely life with you - hope everything went well with your client! sending you a big Hug :hug: xx

So Sorry to hear Trin, sending you all my love and hugs during this sad time :hug: :hug: :hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Trin hugs to you dear :hug: this is so sad 17 years is a long time to have a true friend like your cat, you are allowed to cry xxx

I do hope that you are feeling better soon.

My thoughts are with you take care

Caz xxx

so sorry to hear that trinity, my thoughts are with you x

Aw trin mate, that's really devastating. Can't think of anything suitable to say so have a :hug: . In fact have another :hug: .

Take care hun

My thoughts are with you at this sad time. She will be waiting for you at the end of the Rainbow Bridge. Don't worry she is safe and out of pain.

Massive hugs :hug:

Sorry to hear this Trin *hugs*. It's awful when a pet you love so much has to be put down, my gorgeous dog Kasper was put down 5 years ago, I'd grown up with him since I was a baby, my parents bought him as a celebration to my mumma being pregnant with me. I still miss him loads :sad:

One of our baby budgies had to be put down today, it was born with Splayed Leg disorder and couldn't perch on anything, was heartbreaking watching it struggle, then the dadda budgie kept attacking it, and gave it a very nasty tummy wound, so we thought it was best not to let it suffer anymore.

Keep smiling and remember those mad times you had with your kittycat xxx
:cry::hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh dear what a sad day for you trinity, my thoughts are with you x

so sorry to hear about portia! luv 'n' hugs 2u

xxxx

Sorry to hear about your loss Trin. I too lost my cat a few years ago. It's not easy to deal with as they are part of your family but at least now her pain is over. Sending hugs to you :hug: :hug:

So sorry Trin. Your Portia looks just like my Nimbus. :hug:

Jackie
x

My heart is with you..I cant imagine how that must feel i would be lost without my little mate... loads of hugs

Latest posts

Back