Saddle stool

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
Hiya

Can anyone recommend a nice padded saddle stool please? I want a comfortable one.

Thanks

I have a really thick padded one I bought from Olympia last year, so it was on offer at around £70 from Beauty Express. I think it's called the Texas.

I'm afraid SG won't let me upload an attachment to show you, but I will say it's one of the best things I have bought, it's so comfortable where it's so much thicker than a standard saddle stool.

I have a really thick padded one I bought from Olympia last year, so it was on offer at around £70 from Beauty Express. I think it's called the Texas.

I'm afraid SG won't let me upload an attachment to show you, but I will say it's one of the best things I have bought, it's so comfortable where it's so much thicker than a standard saddle stool.

This sounds exactly what I want. Thank you. I'll go and look at Beauty Express xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Anyone else? XxX

Hi this might not be helpful but i was looking for a saddle stool a while back but then i saw a chair on The Nail and Beauty Link, it says nail technician chair but i dont use it for that, i use it when im doing facials and it is honestly thee best chair ive had, Very thick and amazing on the base of my back. Hope this is helpful

I'm looking for a saddle stool too but want one that goes really really low does anyone know of one

Hi this might not be helpful but i was looking for a saddle stool a while back but then i saw a chair on The Nail and Beauty Link, it says nail technician chair but i dont use it for that, i use it when im doing facials and it is honestly thee best chair ive had, Very thick and amazing on the base of my back. Hope this is helpful

I do quite like the look of this chair actually. Thank you xxx

Does anyone have any links to their saddle stools?

I'm struggling to find a nice padded one without paying a fortune xxx

Bump

Latest posts

Back