Saeyang K35 Cube e-file?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alison Pilkington-Child

Reaction score
For creative/art reasons I think I could make good use of an e-file on occasion. As I wouldn’t be using it constantly a top of the range proper workhorse seems a bit over the top, however a cheapy off Amazon or eBay won’t quite cut the mustard.

The Saeyang K35 Cube e-file looks like a reasonable compromise but, on researching it, very little comes up about it.
Has anyone tried one... bought one? Are they good?

I am looking for a good efile too, but again don’t want to spend too much,
I believe the hand peices on all 3 saeyangs are supposed to be similar, the k38 & k35 are very well regarded in terms of the quality of the hand piece. Hopefully someone with experience of the cube will help and reply before I cave and buy the k38.

Saeyang are really good there is a company in Yorkshire that sells them they also service them as well, there is no vibration, the hand piece is very strong, I would definatley buy from them, the company is called TAFS, they also rent them so you could try before you buy

Saeyang are really good there is a company in Yorkshire that sells them they also service them as well, there is no vibration, the hand piece is very strong, I would definatley buy from them, the company is called TAFS, they also rent them so you could try before you buy

Well how spooky, I decided I would get one... and I got it from TAFS too! It’s everything you say, perfect for my needs, I really like it. :)

Hi am wondering if anyone ended up buying this efile as it is the one I am considering buying and would appreciate the feedback

I have the mobile one as I find it easier for pedicures and it’s a good efile.
I also have a kupa and have to say I prefer the kupa but for the money the saeyang is ok

I have it, it's a fab table top efile. It performs just like a K35, it just has a different look.

I have it, it's a fab table top efile. It performs just like a K35, it just has a different look.
Oh that's good alison thanks! I was abit afraid of chancing it incase it wasnt as good

I have the mobile one as I find it easier for pedicures and it’s a good efile.
I also have a kupa and have to say I prefer the kupa but for the money the saeyang is ok
Thanks for you help :) Which kupa would you recommend?

Thanks very much. I didn't realise that [emoji4]

Thanks for you help :) Which kupa would you recommend?

It’s the super UP200 I have. I have only used that one and also briefly used an older model on my training course x

Latest posts

Back