Saeyang K38 E File

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GemmiLou

Newbie Nail Tech
Reaction score
Hi all, Ive recently purchased my first ever E file and will be completing my E file course in a few weeks with Young Nails. She advised me to buy an E file before the course so that I can start using it straight away so that I dont forget what the techniques are! The problem is it didnt come with any drill bits.
I am not sure exactly what I need to buy or where from? Which drill bits are best for tidying and smoothing the cuticle area? Which drill bits can you not live without? Also do drill bits fit all e files? Any help would be really appreciated!

Thank you x

Hi all, Ive recently purchased my first ever E file and will be completing my E file course in a few weeks with Young Nails. She advised me to buy an E file before the course so that I can start using it straight away so that I dont forget what the techniques are! The problem is it didnt come with any drill bits.
I am not sure exactly what I need to buy or where from? Which drill bits are best for tidying and smoothing the cuticle area? Which drill bits can you not live without? Also do drill bits fit all e files? Any help would be really appreciated!

Thank you x

I would ask your educator what bits they recommend you purchase, as they will tech you how to correctly use certain bits.

Latest posts

Back