Safe & effective ways to sell salon, please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melissa_mae

Reaction score
Hi Everyone unfortunately after 4yrs I'm having to sell business due to ill health and i'm looking for options of how to sell business lease/salon. We have a remaining secure lease left and its a great potential for anyone wanting to take over however im unable to perform my job function anymore and dont want the stress of hiring employees and have decided selling is the best option for me.
Ive placed an add in gumtree, rightbiz as im self employed and not a large company was told selling privately would be better but I just dont know how to go about it. Im also worried because Ive contacted some agencies and they are saying don't trust XYZ because there are alot of loan sharks out there who are willing to take money upfront but not help to sell your business.
Also due to the nature of our industry I want it as discreet as can be dont want to lose clients and maintain client numbers so feel at abit of a lost caused and stressed-
thought my salon geeks may be able to help me is there any contacts or sites you can recommened or any methods I could try please?.
thankyou for reading this x

Sorry to hear of your ill health. Out of curiosity, where is your salon?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

thankyou Ill inbox you we are on the border of hertfordshire and Essex

Is very pleased we've had interest in the salon and is due to have a meeting with a potential buyer however understandbly they would like to see accounts before deciding. I did explain Im self employed and no staff so I do it myself and I can still provide with outgoings of bills etc.. but feel more paperwork is expected.
Just wanted to ask how everyone does it do you have spreadsheets or any layout templates or guides I can enter info in to display figures or details in please. any aditional info and suggestions would be grateful thankyou in advance

thanks lucy ill have a look :)

Latest posts

Back