Safety bit for e-file

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annemarie

CND Grand Master tech
Reaction score
I'm hoping someone can help me or point me in the right direction.
I use the Kupa mani pro e-file and need to replace one of my drill bits. It's the Carbide safety bit. I was trained by Julia Moran at the CND Manchester academy about 3 years ago. I also purchased my e-file there.
The problem I have is this Sweetsquared don't distribute the files anymore and I can't seem to get hold of any drill bits for it here in the UK. I have searched the web and can only find the original Kupa website in the US.
Is there a company that sells them here? Or will I have to have one shipped over from the US?
I'm gutted a I love my kupa and don't want to have to buy another brand as this certainly wasn't cheap.
Thanks in advance:biggrin:

I believe young nails sell the safety bit ,
If no one else comes along with an idea why not call S2 or Julia and ask ?
Good luck :D

I have used the Young Nails Safety Bit for quite a while now.

I have used a few safety bits from other companies too, but the Young Nails Safety Bit is my favorite. It just seems to work so much smoother than others I have tried.

I am in the United States and have very easy access to Young Nails products - not sure how it is across the pond...

KUPA make the safety bit for YN! Lol. No one thinks that YN make these things do they?

Easy to buy straight from KUPA in the States .... I buy all my KUPA supplies from them now .. Fast efficient and simple.

Thanks for the help everyone. I'll check the links out.

quick update. I've managed to get through to Kupa in the US so will be ordering one from there and having it shipped over.

quick update. I've managed to get through to Kupa in the US so will be ordering one from there and having it shipped over.

That's fab... I wondered is their any chance you could maybe pm me the link or how you contacted them so could get one from them too, that way I know I'm getting the best please.

Thanks

That's fab... I wondered is their any chance you could maybe pm me the link or how you contacted them so could get one from them too, that way I know I'm getting the best please.

Thanks
Hi I'll pm you now x

Latest posts

Back