Safety Goggles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claireamy

Reaction score
I know Geeg did a poll on this some time ago and there were loads of geeks who don't wear safety goggles or glasses (me included) and the rest who thought we were mad if we didn't.

I'm thinking I should have some really and I definitely need them for competition purposes so.... Where did you get yours? Does anyone have any they wish to get rid of/sell?

Check with your product supplier and see if they have them or maybe your local wholesalers - I know Hyperion sell them.

Speaking along the same sort of subject how many of you wear dusk masks? Especailly those who use e-files!!! I keep thinkig I'll have to get some as well as glasses!!!! :)

Eyewear is really important and you can get some really funky products now - pinks, yellows, greens, blues - so you can chose a frame to match your outfit and mood!

I'd recommend that you get eyewear with optical grade lenses then your vision won't be distorted.

Plenty of people like to wear masks too. You can get those that tie behind your head and ones that fix to your ears.

So you can still look trendy and cool whilst protecting your health!!

I wear my own glasses, which give me a bit of protection but not the best, I just cant put the safety ones over the top.

I always wear my gloves and mask, the mask loops around my ears and is very comfortable, and soft (like a dentis's mask).

My glasses are always coated in powder when Im finished. I wear an old pair that were ruined over the past couple of years from work, the bluish coating over the lenses has been rubbed off. People be careful, it's an expensive lesson to learn.

we do eyewear and masks too!

I:) have just started to wear masks, it feels really funny, but i am sure the more i keep wearing them the easier it will get and i will probably not realise i have got one on.:hug:

I do have some but am afraid I cant get along with them.The dust sticks to them and distorts my view.I know if I got something in my eyes it would be a lot more distorted and everything but I just find them a real nuisance.Dust masks are even worse.I am asthmatic and I just cannot breath with one of those things on.I get so hot with them I feel like I'm starting to have a panic attack.:eek:

Latest posts

Back