Saint nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracy Swain

Reaction score
Does anyone have any thoughts on saint nail gel polish?

Never heard of them. A quick Google gives their website, looks ok but something always niggles me when companies don't give an address in their contact page. Especially distribution/seller/traders. A further google of their company name buried in their T&Cs provides another company called Vice Nails, their business addess is some managed offices in London.

Doesn't inspire confidence in me as a customer along with no knowledge of them on here, and we have a huge number of techs posting and discussing brands. If they've been around since 2016 I would have expected lots of info

Ok thankyou for your feed back [emoji16]

I LOVE Saint Nails. The coverage is excellent and soaks off nicely too. The only colours I’ve had any issues with are white and black. Coverage with black is not as good as the other colours I’ve used and the white is the same, with a tendency to wrinkle if each coat is a fraction over thinly applied.
Their top coat and matte top coat are also excellent.

Also, if you search “Saint Nails” on here there have been plenty of discussions dotted here and there. I just think that there are obviously more regarding tried and trusted brands.

Latest posts

Back