Sally Morgan live

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuZz'<3

Reaction score
Has any body been to see psychic Sally?
I missed her the last time she was down as she sold out pretty fast but she is in nottingham again in April and I got tickets for my bday :D!!!

Hiya, yeah I saw her 2 years ago! To be honest I didn't think that much of her although that could of been because I didn't get picked from the audience. You can tell that the tv programme is really edited, xx

Hiya, yeah I saw her 2 years ago! To be honest I didn't think that much of her although that could of been because I didn't get picked from the audience. You can tell that the tv programme is really edited, xx

I think you Find that is the case with most television programmes.
I think I'm excited because I'm a believer in things to do with spirits and psychic stuff!
It's a shame you didn't get a reading, I would love to get one! Xx

I have seen her a couple of times, I was disappointed actually as on the show you see her giving loads of accurate readings, live its not so accurate lol but she still entertaining and a lovely lady xx

My aunt would love to see her, she watches every episode. personally I wouldn't as I can't stand how she tries to get emotional and her condescending voice when saying things like "its your mother, you miss her a lot don't you" xoxo

Yes I've been twice with my mum. My OH bought tickets for us both times. We went in Nov and the Nov before that too. I even had a reading the last time I went, well it was more for my OH than for me. Scary thing was he wasn't there and both me and mum were joking on way there in the car that if we got a reading it wouldn't be for us it would be for him! Xx

I believe in all things spiritual but also think she is a con artist to be fair.

Google her and type in fake and read the story of a lady from the audience.

Unfortunatly a lot of these will send fake audience members in to the waiting areas and Listern out for people talking about loved ones that have passed and the cause blah blah blah and then will talk to whoever the person is on stage through there Lil ear piece and tell them info and who to target.

I'm not saying all of them because there are some great mediums and spiritualistes etc but I wouldn't go see Sally to be honest x

See I totally disagree with that. I never mentioned anything about my other half when we got to the theatre in fact we were running abit late so it was quick nip to loo and then sit down in our seats. There is no way she would have known anything about what she told me. I didn't even know some bits of it until I got home and my OH verified it by speaking to one of his brothers.

I went to see her in september and she was amazing. Some of the messages were to relatives of someone in the audience but she was really good. Id love to go see her again.

Sent from my MT15i using SalonGeek

I've seen her at Halifax and didn't think very much to her. Seen Tony Stockwell and Colin Fry and TJ Higgs and they were a lot better. Also if he gets down that way Stephen Holbrook is fantastic lol

See I read some of the stuff on google about her being Fake.
I just think its pure hate, she's not going to be everyone's cup of tea... But it's similar to some of the stories we read on here about salons being slated and had bad reviews online, alot of the time there's no truth in it. I don't believe everything I read so I can't wait to see for myself

For example, I read on google that Sally's informers find all our details out on google maps.
What a joke?
For all who are familiar with google maps you will know all you can do is get directions and view streets. If her informers google mapped my address they sure enough wouldn't find out who ive lost and our secrets and fond memories! Xxx

Yes I've been twice with my mum. My OH bought tickets for us both times. We went in Nov and the Nov before that too. I even had a reading the last time I went, well it was more for my OH than for me. Scary thing was he wasn't there and both me and mum were joking on way there in the car that if we got a reading it wouldn't be for us it would be for him! Xx[/QUOTE

I think it's fab you got a reading, it makes it alot more worthwhile! Ashame it wasn't for you personally but very positive that your other hands family felt connected to you for him! Xx

I saw her theatre show last year and thought she was bloody awful. She had people crying and instead of making them feel comforted she was acting the drama queen saying "he's in agony, he's not happy". I've been to see Colin fry, Tony Stockwell and TJ Higgs and they all made their recipients feel so much closer to their loved ones and comforted aswell. Sally Morgan just made them feel worse!

I haven't said she was a total con but the lady that was there was not a hater she was on the back row and there was a little window open with her staff in it relaying thins to her and two seconds later she said what they had said in the room so the lady told one of her staff mbers that she could her them talking to Sally and relayed everything they have said and what she has said.

Now if you are performing a show infront of lots of people and you only get a few people come through genuine,you have got a whole hour show to preform and people have paid to see you what do you do say sorry people but that's the end of the show because Im not getting anyone else or do you make it up knowing someone will hopefully say oh that's me that's me lol.

I believe she does do her thing bit I also think she makes some up hoping for someone to shout out.I've seen some she has done and thought yeh that was good and I have seen some she does and it's laughable gets it completely wrong bit the person is agreeing because it's there chance to be close to there loved one.

One to one reading I would say are the way forward.

I think Colin fry is good and Tony stockwell.

I believe in the afterlife really really but I do believe that some mediums do take pot luck to grab the audience.

I went in Oct just gone and safe to say I will NEVER go again!
I thought Sally was quite good but it was the 'audience' that was the problem. Full of drunken chavs &#128545;

I went in Oct just gone and safe to say I will NEVER go again!
I thought Sally was quite good but it was the 'audience' that was the problem. Full of drunken chavs &#128545;

Oh no. Such a shame you had a bad experience, it's awful when others ruin the night x

I saw her about 2 1/2 years ago, I went with my mum OH and MIL, there was 1 woman who kept getting loads of messages which annoyed most people there. It was then revealed that this woman was a medium ad this was the reason why. x

I saw her about a year ago and went to meet her after the show. I was shocked because she was sooo rude! My mum bought a book which she signed but because my sister and I didn't she didn't have the time of day for us and shoved us along.
I went to see Colin Fry & Derek Accorah and they were lovely. Had photos and a good few minutes of chat but Sally was miserable!

As much as that ticked me off the show itself was pretty good :) x

I just think from the look of her she looks like a fake!

Latest posts

Back