Sally Morgan live

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's just something about her though...

There's just something about her though...

I know what you mean. Lol

Well after very mixed reviews all I can do is go into this open minded and see how it goes! I feel with psychics and that you will only believe in it if you actually want to. If you go on thinking 'fake' your not going to believe x

I had a private reading with her a few years ago cost me £150 and all I got was a load of rubbish. Go to see Steven Holbrook he's really good, he doesn't do private readings though. You wont see him on the tv either. Just google his name and his website should come up. No Nonsense guy.

i've never seen Sally myself ,i've always been a bit of a sceptic when comes to things like this but we have a few spiritualist 'churches' in town, a few years ago there was a horrific spate of teens committing suicide,mainly from the area of town where i worked.a few of my young dental nurses took great comfort from going to these meetings,hoping for a message from their friends and it truly did seem to help them through this awful time xxx

Im going to see her in two weeks, booked before I saw the articles about her being a fake !

On average how many people does she interact with in the audience?

Latest posts

Back