Sallys stocking OPI GelColor?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sophieg

Reaction score
Hiya,
Does anyone know if Sallys stock OPI Gelcolor? I saw it on someone's thread but they don't sell it in my local Sallys....anyone got any more insight? Thank you xx :?:

Yes they are. It may only be in the Salon Services branches that don't sell to the general public. They have it in the Gloucester branch here but not in Cheltenham who sell to the public :wink2:

Sally's sell it Hun. As long as you have your trade card number you can also order it online from there website x

Sally's sell it Hun. As long as you have your trade card number you can also order it online from there website x

That's strange because I saw it in my trade only store but not when I logged on online!

I was told only sallys trade sell it and only in their trade stores not online. I spoke to four of them last week and only onemhad it in stock. Xx

Sorry girls they must have changed it as when it was first launched it was on website though not it says "We have an extensive range of OPI Products including, polishes, tools and treatments available in stores only"
Sorry xxx

My local Sally's doesn't stock OPI Gelcolor but my next closest branch Abingdon does (and i was told that you could order in any colours that weren't carried in stock) well worth doing on one of their VAT free days :)

My local Sally's doesn't stock OPI Gelcolor but my next closest branch Abingdon does (and i was told that you could order in any colours that weren't carried in stock) well worth doing on one of their VAT free days :)

I have 3 sally's local to me and the trade only shop/unit stocks it.

Hate to tell youmthis but gel colour is not included in their VAT free days only standard OPI polish is. I already enquired sorry Hun xx

Hate to tell youmthis but gel colour is not included in their VAT free days only standard OPI polish is. I already enquired sorry Hun xx

Tut tut OPI, looks like I'll be sticking with Gelish then.

Aaaw not fair :mad: guess I'll have to stock up when i do my training day at Watford in August hopefully there'll have some products/kits to buy :wink2:

Why does the VAT free not include Gelcolor I find this shocking!! I actually having difficulty in general with updates if colours and supply. I've bought into OPI Gel and my clients love it, but I have been hugely disappointed in the information available, I've been on Lena White website and also my local Sallys trade store knew little about it as they said it hadn't really sold, I knew more about it than them. Capital stock it too but again the lack of information on new colours coming in etc is shocking. To be honest I feel a bit let down by OPI!! Not anyway near as much hype as anticipated :-((((

Why does the VAT free not include Gelcolor I find this shocking!! I actually having difficulty in general with updates if colours and supply. I've bought into OPI Gel and my clients love it, but I have been hugely disappointed in the information available, I've been on Lena White website and also my local Sallys trade store knew little about it as they said it hadn't really sold, I knew more about it than them. Capital stock it too but again the lack of information on new colours coming in etc is shocking. To be honest I feel a bit let down by OPI!! Not anyway near as much hype as anticipated :-((((

If you feel that strongly about it send an email to Lena White. I think it's always best to let the company know of any problems you are experiencing. It gives them a fair chance to reply and sort it out. To be truthful my local trade suppliers of all things nail andnhair don't really know a lot about anything and I agree it's not good enough. However I've contacted Lena White on
several occasions and they have been very accommodating. Good luck Hun xxx

Btw gel colour is on special to the end of June at sallys capital and Lena White xx

Thanks everyone!! I am in Watford and they definately don't do it there so I guess I will stick to buying at Lena White for now :(

Sarah JP - Lena White have a lovely little shop with everything OPI, you can buy the starter kit, colour kits and everything in between. They send you to the shop when you finish the training...Good luck hon xx

Latest posts

Back