Sallys Wholesalers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michelemacca

Nails by Chele
Reaction score
I'm a little concerned about some information I was passed today.

One of my colleague's in my day job rang me and asked me where I had done my initial training and how much it had cost, so I told her I did it with Creative in Walkden and that it had cost £500.

She then said that her mum was thinking about doing a course that was in Cheetham Hill in Manchester and that it was only for two days and cost £200, my ears pricked up at this, she said the only place she knew of was Sally's (I am in no way saying that Sally's are definitely involved with this by the way as there was also some suggestion that it may have had something to do the Sally Hansen range of products).

I asked her to find out more information as, as far as I was concerned two days seemed a little quick to learn the practical side as well as all the theory that had to be learned that those of us who did the four day foundation with CND had to return three weeks later for the fourth day when we had a written exam amongst the re-balance etc.

Has anyone come across anyone else that did any kind of training with Sallys or possibly linked to Sallys???

The sallys I go to offer nail courses, nail art etc. but I'm sure it is star nails training they do.

There are many people out there who have had no training whatsoever but are still offering their services.
You can't change anything.
More and more people are realising that there are certain names to go for when having their nails done so I wouldn't worry about it.
I don't know much about training courses etc. but know that if I was going to recommend one it would be from a well established company such as ezflow or creative.

Thanks Marie, if it is Star then at least it's known and not some unknown iffy place :!:

i did my training at Sally with Star Nails it was 4 days spread over 8 weeks

I also did my training with Star Nails which was a 6 day course spread over 3 months, so you have a wek or two in between to study and do practise nails. It was held ata Sally's wholesalers, so perjaps this is the one that you found out about. Mine was what they call a total technician course. One day manicure, 4 days system of choice, one day nail art. The course was £200 plus you bought your kits as you needed them.

HTH's

Latest posts

Back