Salon Active lost password

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shellacbeauty6

Reaction score
I have a salon active booking system,and I'm locked out of the manager function as I think someone has accidently changed the passwords. Can anyone help in any way??

Thanks in advance

Have you tried to contact the company you bought the product from? That would be my first option.

Otherwise, Google might help. I'm not a techno geek so I wouldn't like to guess.

Hi salon active went out of business . They were Manchester based . Iv also Google and no avail !!!! I'm pretty sure the new company is called active salon .but they won't help . Ahhhh it's frustrating

Do the other accounts still log in? The amount of money it would cost to crack the manager password, you may as well move over to something new. Good providers will help you or give you a quote for extracting or 'scraping' the old records into a new database.

Are you sure that their maintenance contract is still active? If so, you might be able to sue them.
But if you are choosing to opt out of their service and are thinking of a new booking solution that can help continue your operations, please consider Software Associates. I shall send you a few samples if you like.

Are you sure that their maintenance contract is still active? If so, you might be able to sue them.
But if you are choosing to opt out of their service and are thinking of a new booking solution that can help continue your operations, please consider Software Associates. I shall send you a few samples if you like.
Hi yes perfect thst wud be great!

They have went out of business

Hi yes perfect thst wud be great!

They have went out of business
Do the other accounts still log in? The amount of money it would cost to crack the manager password, you may as well move over to something new. Good providers will help you or give you a quote for extracting or 'scraping' the old records into a new database.

Yes everything works .. Other than he managers system which is cashing out and looking at all the data x

Yep, time to move on to something new I think!

Sent you the link. Please check your messages.

I have a salon active booking system,and I'm locked out of the manager function as I think someone has accidently changed the passwords. Can anyone help in any way??

Thanks in advance

Hi Shella

Sorry to hear about your troubles but if they are gone out of business there is probably not much you can do. Why not give us a try there are a lot of salons moving over to us now since they try it and really use it properly they can see the power of Hive.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1454115033.266043.jpg
send me a DM and I'll set you up with a free trial

Best Kim

Latest posts

Back