Salon appointment 3 days after holiday?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemma Slough

Reaction score
Hi, I have a client who wants to book in for nails after 3 days of being back in the country from her holiday. Anyone else encountered this yet and have you advised they wait till 15 days after?

Depends on where she went and what the quarantine rules are I would guess.

She’s going to Majorca. I can’t seem to find any advice anywhere. Thought about ringing my insurer to see if they have any idea. X

It should be on the government travel advice pages

I personally wouldn’t touch anyone returning from abroad with a barge pole until after the 14 days regardless of what the advice is.
The popular holiday destinations still have the virus, with some places experiencing rising cases.

I agree x thankyou for your Responses

In your shoes, I’d decline and ask her to wait 14 days. Remember, it’s your choice whether to book a client in or not so don’t feel pressured into doing something if it makes you uneasy.

Just to let you know that Spain has just now been added to the UK’s quarantine list, so anyone returning from there will be required to self-isolate for 14 days. Presumably this is in view of new case numbers spiking again in Spain.

Regardless of what the government recommendation is, I won’t be booking anyone within 14 days of air travel. It’s not so much about where they’ve been (although that is very relevant) but the fact that they’ve been sitting within close proximity in a plane breathing the air conditioned air which is blowing everyone’s potential viruses from the back of the plane to the front and everywhere in between. Too risky for me.

Latest posts

Back