Salon apps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GiGi84

Reaction score
Has anyone got any experience with iPad salon apps? My chair seems to be ok but does anyone have any good suggestions as I only want to use one once and not have to keep trying different apps

I've recently started using ovatu after playing about with a couple apps I find it very handy & once u no how to use it its pretty straight forward x

A few people have suggested ovatu but I've read a few bad reviews. It's so hard to choose

A few people have suggested ovatu but I've read a few bad reviews. It's so hard to choose

I think Ovatu is pretty good for someone self employed or just you and another person. Think it's too basic for a bigger salon but I get on well with it most of the time!

Their training and customer care is great too. I now have someone's number I can text whenever I have any problems. The technical team even created a new tag thing (for the confirmation emails) for me as what I wanted wasn't working/didn't exist!

I use hive salon software it's new and innovative, 3 clicks, has 13 modules I'm not looking back. Iv used probably 5 different ones over the years shortcuts, Phorest, salon genius etc in other salons that I have worked in and they were mind boggling. Hive is going to change a lot for salon owners.

Latest posts

Back