Salon colour remover?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colour_Freak_91

Reaction score
Hi salongeeks! :)
I’m currently searching for a salon grade colour remover (not a stripper!) A artificial molecule remover.
I’ve tried affinage’s one but hated it, it full on sucked, and it seemed pretty weak. The
same for effasor, a bit better but it kinda sucks on jet black.
I’ve used Pravana’s and that was extremely good, got it right out in one go, but I can only acquire that once in a blue moon on amazon and it is never priced right...:(
I’ve had good results off of colour B4, it got live xxl black out, and measured up somewhere between Pravana and effasor, but I’d love to discover something just a little less harsh than that that actually worked as that is technically a high-street remover.
I will be removing jet black so the question is, is there anything as good as colour b4 for getting black out? Or should I just roll with that as I know that it works? ;)

I always found Affinage Eraser worked well but I’ve never used it on box dyes like XXL.
Effasor is bleach based.

L'Oreal Effasol Color Remover is great!

Zalon is the leading brand now I think?
I've never tried it, I've always used Affinage Eraser. The Zalon is more expensive.

I used the NXT one last week after reading loads of reviews and it worked brilliantly.

Thanks Geeks!

Latest posts

Back