salon computer systems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We use Premier Software - I think it was 2.5K with free gift voucher tracking. Love it - couldnt be without it now. There are 7 of us at the salon.

I'd forgotten how heavy Filofaxes are too!
Yep, Ruth, send over your shonky code :)eek:) ;)
Just kidding!

Hi Everyone
I know that I properly shouldn’t be doing this but I have been reading that a lot of you have had bad expertises with software.
I work for a software company called DWB Solutions we have a salon and a spa system with a 3D appointment book, client records, stock control, packages set-up, retail, staff rota & commissions, SMS Text, lots of different reports you can run and you can customise a lot of the screens to suit you.
We pride ourselves in personal customer care and after sales support from the install set up, going live and for years after, we also have different training options.
Price starts at £1,460 that’s with 1st year unlimited on-line training and support from 9-6pm mon-fri
If you would like demo of the software contact us at Spa Management Software and Salon Software for Spa's, Day Spa's, Hotel Spa's Beauty Salon's and Clinics from DWB Solutions Ltd

Latest posts

Back